1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lin been kinda quiet?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crossover, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Lateralus

Lateralus Member

You're sig cracks me up every time.

But, just think he didn't know DH as much as Harden and CP did. Beverly probably just was around since he was in summer league and had no previous obligations like Lin has with camp and such.

2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

It's probably because Lin was not hanging out with them, when they were joking like that.

3. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

Watch the video, it was a lighthearted moment for DH, and you took it as a snub on Lin.:rolleyes:

4. pnr

pnr Member

Jesus Christ. The offseason cannot be over sooner.

2 people like this.
  5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I lean the same way. If Jeremy shoots and defends well enough to get 30+ minutes a game, his assist numbers should defintely go up with Howard working around the basket, in my opinion. Asik's major flaw is his "offensive hands." It's always been a bit of a mystery to me how some big men can seemingly vacuum up rebounds, which requires good hands, yet not be able to catch a pass for an easy layup or dunk nearly so well. I suppose it's one of those ethereal "instinctive" things.

Howard's a "vacuum cleaner man" on both ends of the court!

6. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

With the Dwight signing now done, unfortunately it's just now starting.

7. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

Well, actually they took out Lin's pic from the team's front page, it's now CP Howard, Harden, Lin is now officially a roll player

8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

It's going to get worse. LOF's are soiling themselves because they think Lin will be traded at any moment. If you think they were sensitive before, hold on to your f***kin hat.

9. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

Sure TC was great in MAVS.
    Bro, if you were a loong suffering Knicks fan . The Knicks were buried! And TC was totally misused and abused, before lin brokeout.

10. DOLPHIN2k2

DOLPHIN2k2 Member

Whatever happened to "Be fruitful and multiply"?

11. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

did you see Tyson Chandler this year? THere's a reason he shot 68% from the field that year. He basically got Landry Field and Steve Novak new contracts.

No one's expecting Linsanity to come through. He already shoots 44% from the field, you want a PG to shoot 46-47%? That means he'd average about 16-17 pts a game, 6-7 assists and solid defense? That's not far from expecting an all star guard.

12. JMG524

JMG524 Member

Oh Dwight definitely knows Jeremy pretty well. In fact he was once almost adopted by the Lin family.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RLNqNAYd9Mw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

When Dwight was talking about the music video they were doing Lin wasn't mentioned. Not a good sign, but I think once they all get together and feel secure they'll be ok.

I don't think him and Jeremy have really talked yet because when he talks about other guys on the team he never mentions Lin. They'll be ok though.

14. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

lol knickstorm? really?

15. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

Yeah, I guess you could be right. The media said it's 50/50 that Lin comes back to the Rocket's this season. ;)

16. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

I always wondered about that meeting in 2010. Jeremy looks fresh out of Harvard. When Dwight saw Jeremy, he called Jeremy by name. I thought no one knew Jeremy at that time since J mentioned pre-draft workouts.

Someone on another site attended the last game between Lakers vs Rockets in LA. She mentioned seeing Dwight & Jeremy chatting and laughing.

17. solid

solid Contributing Member

Yes, the silence is strange. Makes one suspect that something is amiss, but what? Linn is going to the upcoming workout in LA according to reports, so why no social media welcome to Dwight? Weird.

18. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

What an idiot..

19. ChippedToothLin

like I've said before, cuz needs to stop worrying about his hair, his chipped tooth, social media and step his game up

20. SuperManRocketz

sigh.. you guys dont really keep up with all the news huh? Dwight already said JLin called him to congratulate him .. .Morey even made a statement today saying dwight is lookin forward to play with Jlin and they are keeping him..internet social media such as fB, twitter and instagram is not the only form of communication ..JLin just quiet because he dont like all the attention because of stupid haters..