1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lillard vs Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Razsan, Mar 26, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ish1973

ish1973 Member

All people here are experts. They can be compared to Pop or Phil Jackson. At least they are mentoring Mchale all season. So they can treat others as idiot by creating bad threads. Too many experts, too little tolerance.

2. samylee1978

samylee1978 Member

This thread has to be a joke.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Razsan you funny

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

4. Razsan

Razsan Member

8th grade awaits you...enjoy your last year in middle school.

5. Razsan

Razsan Member

It is...I really don't think Lin is very good and believe that Lillard will lead the trailblazers to not 1, not 2, not 3.....

6. MichaelG281713

Lillard is easily better. Still, I'm not a fan of either. Obviously I hope for Lin's success, but he's incredibly disappointing nonetheless.

Lillard will be overpaid when he gets his next contract.

7. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

How is this stupid thread still going on.... I urge everyone to report the first post and ask to have this meaningless thread merged with one of the many Lin threads available please!

8. Razsan

Razsan Member

Chen...this I blame on those that can't leave it alone. I was done about 30-40 posts ago, but all the wise-guys want to MAKE SURE the world knows how they feel about Lin fans.
    When I get called names, I have every right to comment back. I don't mind "this is a dumb argument"...but I do mind, "give up on life, stupid....blah, blah, blah"
    I've been trying to enjoy the 6er victory (a GREAT team win led by Harden, I might add) but keep getting pulled back into this thread.

9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

25 votes now and 1 star rating. Things keep getting worse for Raaaaaaazsaaaaaaaan

[​IMG]

#289 Zboy, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  10. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

But did he give any teammates credit?

1 person likes this.
  11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

12. rmoreno

rmoreno Member

Well now lets see what Lin can do, now that he might be taking over the starting pg position. Lets see if he can produce Lillard type numbers as a starter. I hope he does well, and for your sake, I really hope he does well cause if he doesn't you are going to get torched even worse. ;)

13. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Lin is about to show the world he is on Lilliard's level? *snickers* Hopefully so, because it's down to him and Canaan now and I don't trust either one of them to guard any PG in the playoffs...

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Forgot to add my vote. :grin:

15. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Oops, wrong thread!

16. Razsan

Razsan Member

Worse in what way?????

17. Razsan

Razsan Member

I just saw that he tore his meniscus??? What the heck...Last I heard he was walking without issue. The thing about Beverly is that he harasses the opposing guard and gets him to expend more energy. Lin plays decent defense but not to that level. Canaan I have no confidence in yet.

18. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

LIn actually does pretty well head to head vs Lillard to be fair. He got lit up 1 time last year, but has had very nice games vs Lillard, I remember Lin shutting him down in POrtand last year.

That said Lillard is the superior scorer, wouldnt say he's a better passer. He gets assists by default cause he's either shooting or making the pass. If he played with HArden rather than Matthews, he'd average 3.5 assists a game.

19. Razsan

Razsan Member

I honestly don't expect him to. The argument was never about Lin starting, just the situation. Jeremy likely won't get 16-17 shots/game like Lillard does. I do expect the assists to go up though. He had 7 in 27 minutes last night.

BTW - in the 4 games Lin has Lillard like shot attempts (17, 19, 16 and 17) he's scored 31,34,21,26 points.

20. Joe-House

Joe-House Rookie

holy crap you are stupid. What's next you going to compare lin to lebron???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.