1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Likely Rogue One Spoilers] Rate the space battles to other Sci-Fi Shows/Movies

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by heypartner, Dec 25, 2016.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I didn't clarify in title to avoid spoilers

This thread is aboudt the Battle of Scarif Aerial (dog fights) and starship/fighter action (as opposed to ground assaults) Compare it to other Sci Fi fighter/starship battles.

I can't decide if I'd rank this up with some Babylon 5 battles and BSG -- my personal favorites. I'm sure there are others. Independence Day was pretty good, too. Seeing nearly the whole Federation fleet go against the Borg was pretty cool, too.

Bablyon 5

BSG

Battle of Sector 001

#1 heypartner, Dec 25, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Thanks for reminding me just how much I hate that stupid BSG camera zoom

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

wished darth anakin was given a 30 minute battle scene.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Thread title is a spoiler. I was hoping the space fights shown in the trailers and commercials were just a stupid, pointless dream sequence like in Batman v Superman.