1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[LIFE] Are You An Alphamale? Also, What Does Being An Alpha Male Mean To You?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ballerboy001, Sep 6, 2012.

1. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Serious thread, here, guys.

Just curious as to whether you consider yourself an "alphamale" and more importantly, what does being an "alphamale" mean to you, exactly? (With regards to relationships with women, friends, career, just life in general).
    I saw the "closer" thread and thought, damn, someone has beaten me to what I wanted to ask, but that thread wasn't quite it.

So, what's it mean t be "alpha?" Ladies of the board, please chime in as well as to whether an "alpha male" is attractive, and what you perceive to be alpha. Discuss!

2. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

I'm not enough of a douche/too chill to be an alphamale. But idc.

3. blink

blink Contributing Member

who gives a crap. sex women, get money and somewhere along the way, get a woman to pop you out some babies so you can have 10 little versions of yourself sexing women and getting money.

4. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

6. jae713

jae713 Member

The insecurity level on this board is at an all time high.

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

American men are too dependant on female popular culture to dictate how they should behave in hopes they can bang a sorority girl who is drunk enough to look past acne scars, love handles, and pitiful attempts at "scruff" (i.e. you were too lazy to shave for the past few days).

I wonder how many men right now are spending 30 minutes in front of a mirror with hair product they have no idea how to use in desperate hopes they can land a non porker. Eventually he will get drunk because he has no confidence without alcohol to begin with and take home said porker regardless. He will then brag to his friends the next day about the 8/10 he hooked up with the night before, only to be horrified to find out in a drunken stupor he allowed her access to his cell phone and she has now updated his Facebook status to "in a relationship with Megan Porker" and all his friends have already clicked on her profile, navigated past the MySpace angle profile pic to the tagged pics where they witnessed for themselves the hambeast that she is.

2 people like this.
  8. Jontro

Jontro Member

I'm batman!

9. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Possibly.

I'm just a random mofo seeking advice from people that maybe know more about life than myself, and since this is the only message board I frequent, figured I'd ask you folks.

10. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Hahaha. This as funny. Thanks.

11. blink

blink Contributing Member

this sounded more like an admission of guilt than a diatribe

12. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Wait I thought I clicked to go to Clutchfans, not bodybuildingforum

13. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Nice. I tried browsing that forum, and it is nearly impossible with the amount of trolls, and just people overall. And so much use of the word 'phaggot' and stuff. It's like, damn, how old are these people? 13?

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

I'm 11 and what is this?

15. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

ballerboy001 is paulftsk?

16. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Not even. Feel free to look me up over there megaman314. Although, I created an account, and haven't logged in since the day I created it. I saw that you and Paul were "miscers" so I was curious as to what that was. Some funny stuff over there, but just wayyyy too much volume for me as far as posters.

17. amaru

amaru Member

LOL!!

18. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Ronny? Is that you?!

19. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Yeah, a lot of those posters have no idea what they're talking about...I mainly post negged and repped gifs and rarely post anything other than gifs since they neg rep like crazy...lol

20. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Yeah. I pretty much was gonna do the same, but then saw they have a 50 post minimum. So, I was kinda determined at first, lol, and did 35 posts my first day, and haven't been back since. Guess I just realized it's not worth it, so much.