1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LG Xenon GR500 (AT&T) PLUS Car Charger/Screen Protector

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by ShutURBiG!, Jan 7, 2010.

1. ShutURBiG!

ShutURBiG! Contributing Member

I have a Black LG Xenon phone that I have hardly used and kept in excellent condition for sale. It already has a screen protector I have placed on the screen myself. Included is another screen protector in case you want to change it. I will also throw in a car charger with it so you can charge on the road. The phone itself has amazing battery life. It can last for more than a day when fully charged, and only takes about an hour to fully charge again. Since I purchased the phone directly from AT&T, it IS NOT unlocked. It will only work with an AT&T SIM Card. It also contains its original one-year factory warranty. I highly recommend this phone to those that love to text, since it contains a full QWERTY keyboard.

Included:
    1x LG Xenon
    2x Screen Protector (One already on the screen)
    1x Original Charger
    1x Travel Charger

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions! If you would like to see more pictures, send me an e-mail (potential buyers only please).

2. ShutURBiG!

ShutURBiG! Contributing Member

3. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

Out of curiosity, how much did it sell for? I have a very mildly used xenon that has been in the box for months now waiting to be sold... Just haven't had the time.