1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Letter to McHale

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Luckkky, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Luckkky

Luckkky Member

Mr. McHale,

You seem like a cool dude with that little pimp walk. A lot of people seem to like you because of your days with the Celtics. Heard you were a great player, but I've never seen you play. So you should understand how important it is for a player to build confident and trust from their coach. You look and remind me of Frollo from the Disney, Hunchback of Notre Dame. You as Frollo and my boy Jeremy Lin as Quasi. You make him think that you are doing him good by benching him in critical moments of the game and sometimes the entire 4rth quarter but inside you are really trying to hide him from the world, the fans, the city of Houston. We were so excited when we got him back despite of his precarious contract. We want to see him grow and go through his ups and downs, we want to see him make mistakes and lose games and be responsible for his mistakes. So when he does shine, does win games for us, does make the right plays, we can see and appreciate how far along he has come. When he is still young and will make mistakes, but despite of all that, we have seen flashes of games that he will become a solid pg in the NBA, maybe not a star, maybe not a superstar, but he will def be a solid one. You are slowing him down by doing this the kid.

When Yao Ming first join the NBA, he was a young skinny tall chinese player with no respect and everyone aimed at him. They wanted to embarrass that boy every chance they get. He made many mistakes, he made so dumb play, he was called soft, but he also amazed us when he shined, and years later, he was the top center in the NBA because he was allowed to grow. He then became a big impact player where a double team was called for everytime he touch the rock. He didn't achieve this by sitting on the bench in critical moments, or sitting on the bench in the 4rth quarter, he didnt achieve this by getting called out by his coach and players in the media, he didnt achieve this because he had a chip on his shoulder and wanted to prove the world wrong. He achieved this by working really really hard.

Mr. Hale, let the boy play, this is his first full season to play in the league and will become a great player just like you were not because he is a superstar, not because he is an athletic freak, not because he has flashes of CP3, but because he is very smart and humble, and he will do whatever it takes to help this team win games, and because like his uncle Yao Ming, he works really really hard.

Truly Yours,

Jeremy Lin

2. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

3. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

4. Luckkky

Luckkky Member

Havent slept

5. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

can we stop making threads like this?

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. andersongo

andersongo Member

That fine effort reminds me of the delusional lot on Red And White Kops, always writing letters to people who don't give a ****.

8. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

hahaha . . . i am bracing myself for blood pressure rising tomorrow. glad that it will be a saturday morning. else, i will go to work late with a foul mood trying not to show at the office. effin McFail. There, I said McFail!

9. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

on 2nd thought, thanks for posting... but... McFail does not read CF. He is too high for this. He is a HOF, remember?

10. conquistador#11

my letter ...
    "just win! if you want to play pg yourself go ahead, but we need to get to the playoffs! Don't be a homerun hero. the playoffs are in plain sight let's avoid the iceburg"

with love,
    VMA

PS:
    Can i have an i-pad 6 for christmas?

11. Luckkky

Luckkky Member

Now I know how JVG feels..

12. Ultimate6thMan

Nicely done, but what's up with your signature? lol

13. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

Oh, boy, nice try:grin:

14. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. furior

furior Member

Is it fair to Beverley then? I really don't know!

16. Sports2012

Sports2012 Member

Well written. Hope McHale see it. Why in Jeremy's name though?

17. CertifiedTroll

Lin's PT is interfering with PBevs development.

18. Luckkky

Luckkky Member

Cause if it was from me it would have went like this

Dear McHell,

You're a fuxing moron.

-lucky

19. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

This sounds like the type of letter someone would write in a cold morning before starting their day, which consist of feeding their 20 cats and sleeping.

20. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

He's totally going to read this.