1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Letter from Van Gundy to T-Mac pre-Utah Series

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by carolbmt, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

who is going to call those numbers?

2. BBall Scientist

BTW, I know this is off topic, but I am having a lot of problems with personal attacks and insults and false accusations by other board members against me in another thread.

This thread seems safe.

What I wanted to ask here is does anyone know how to ignore other posters? This would REALLY help me so I would not see 100 posts of name calling insults attacks for no reason by a very few rude and arrogant posters.

I asked before in another thread how to do so and someone told me to go to the user cp and I did, but I have not been yet able to use it.

This was about a week ago and I'm still trying to use it. When I enter a name into it I just always get a message that "the user name cannot be found"

Am I doing something wrong? Is it that a rookie cannot ignore? If anyone can help me out on how to ignore some of these immature and insulting people I would really appreciate it.

3. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

yeah I noticed this too. # the some kind of NBA committee thing and has his Participant code. Hey I might call this, give them the #. Thatll prove 100% Im Yao right? Haha

4. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Ahhh you poor scientist you.

5. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Really? I have never really heard of anything like that on Clutchfans... Were people simply stating there point of view or they call you rook or something, or was it something worse? Just click on the profile and set it to ignore....

6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

That's why my real name is CRISS ANGEL.
    [​IMG]

#46 SamFisher, Aug 21, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2007
  7. thewaterox

thewaterox Contributing Member

Just right click on the user name of a member you want to ignore and open a new window. Look at the high right corner: there's an option that says add this ______ to your ignore list. Not that I have anyone on ignore!

8. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

:D I want to see Van Gundy's letter to Spanoulis

LOL

9. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

Nice form letter to Yao..anyone wanna bet it's the same one everyone in the NBA got about the new game ball?

10. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1-16...and that was the rockets "secret weapon" :rolleyes:

11. playlife

playlife Member

I don't think JVG even bother writing him one.

12. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Contributing Member

What a weak ass motivational letter. No wonder we lost. The Gund is dead, long live the Rick.

13. thewaterox

thewaterox Contributing Member

No he spoke to V-span in a fake Greek accent that he'd write him a letter but he didn't want it to end up in a Greek newspaper or end up on the floor as bedding for some barn animal. :D :D

14. rnbni99a

rnbni99a Member

that **** is tight