1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Letter claims Yale organization stole skull of Geronimo (Houston Chronicle)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jo mama, May 9, 2006.

1. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

i had heard rumors for years regarding skull and bones having the skull of geronimo. even if its not geronimo, these guys are still grave robbers. these are our leaders here people :rolleyes: good christians like president bush who belong to organizations who rob graves.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/3850752.html

Letter claims Geronimo's skull swiped by ultra-secret Yale society

By STEPHEN SINGER
    Associated Press

HARTFORD, Conn. — A Yale University historian has uncovered a 1918 letter that seems to lend validity to the lore that Yale University's ultra-secret Skull and Bones society swiped the skull of American Indian leader Geronimo.

The letter, written by one member of Skull and Bones to another, purports that the skull and some of the Indian leader's remains were spirited from his burial plot in Fort Sill, Okla., to a stone tomb in New Haven that serves as the club's headquarters.

According to Skull and Bones legend, members — including President Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush — dug up Geronimo's grave when a group of Army volunteers from Yale were stationed at the fort during World War I. Geronimo died in 1909.

"The skull of the worthy Geronimo the Terrible, exhumed from its tomb at Fort Sill by your club... is now safe inside the (Tomb) together with his well worn femurs, bit & saddle horn," according to the letter, written by Winter Mead.

But Mead was not at Fort Sill and researcher Marc Wortman, who found the letter last fall, said Monday he is skeptical the bones are actually those of the famed Indian fighter.

"What I think we could probably say is they removed some skull and bones and other materials from a grave at Fort Sill," he said. "Historically, it may be impossible to prove it's Geronimo's. They believe it's from Geronimo."

Harlyn Geronimo, the great grandson of Geronimo, said he has been looking for a lawyer to sue the U.S. Army, which runs Fort Sill. Discovery of the letter could help, he said.

"It's keeping it alive and now it makes me really want to confront the issue with my attorneys," said Geronimo, of Mescalero, N.M. "If we get the remains back... and find that, for instance, that bones are missing, you know who to blame."

A portion of the letter and an accompanying story were posted Monday on the Yale Alumni Magazine's Web site.

Only 15 Yale seniors are asked to join Skull and Bones each year. Alumni include Sen. John Kerry, President William Howard Taft, numerous members of Congress, media leaders, Wall Street financiers, the scions of wealthy families and agents in the CIA.

Members swear an oath of secrecy about the group and its strange rituals, which are said to include an initiation rite in which would-be members kiss a skull.

———

On the Net: http://www.yalealumnimagazine.com

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Apparently Kerry was a member as well.

3. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

[​IMG]

To hell with Geronimo's skull. I want his Cadillac.

4. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

5. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

I just finished that article at the chrons website, and here it is. :)

It wouldn't surprise me if they had them. My father was a mason and I was suprised to see all the behind the scenes paperwork from that my mother had saved. When they divorced it just sat in a box in our basement until I found it a few years ago.

Maybe some group should dig up Prescott and give his skull to the Native Americans until a switch can be negotiated.

6. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't care for Bush or the Skull & Bones, but this has absolutely nothing to with anything.

This is no different what Howard Carter did when removing the artifacts and mummy of King Tut except that he put them on display for the world to see in order to become famous, and that didn't occur until the mid 1920's.

The current Archeological standards of behavior are very recent.

7. jo mama

yes he was. pretty neat coincidence that the two "choices" we had for president in 04 both belonged to this elite, secretive group. or was it a coincidence???

8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I did read reports where Kerry went back to a secret room at Yale University, donned a black coat and rubbed a mysterious skull in a candlelit room. The next day brought the infamous Howard Dean scream.

9. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

Secret socieities are another one of the great natural Rorschach Tests.

If you see things that make you paranoid, there's a pretty good chance that you are a nutter who think everybody is out to get them.

10. jisangNY1

jisangNY1 Member

Skull and Bones, the New World Order, and the Illuminati are the real power brokers of our world. Everything is being manipulated behind the scenes by these men--intent on bringing us together into a new global kleptocracy ruled by the elite few. Wonder why almost all of the past few presidents and presidential candidates, business leaders, key political figures in government, and world leaders are mentioned as being part of some secret society? The Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg group , Council of Foreign Relations, Freemasons—all of these groups are in on it. They are in cohorts with the Aliens and Satanic forces that wish to bring humanity down to its knee...Or at least that's what Alex Jones believe...

Alexz Jones--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio)

11. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Alex Jones doesn't believe in Aliens... One other guy, David Icke, he thinks that an ancient alien race of shape shifting lizards from Mars are running the planet. :p And hey, if you ignore the shape shifting lizard part most of Icke's presentations are interesting...

[​IMG]

12. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

[​IMG]

13. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Were most Americans aware Kerry and Bush Jr.'s associations with Skull and Bones? I mean Bush presented himself as your straight talking average Joe to the American public, how would have the voters felt about him had they known Bush's secret past? For Kerry it didn't matter much though, since he was seen as a devil worshipping French anyway.

14. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

15. Phi83

Phi83 Contributing Member

Could it be... SATAN SATAN SATAN!!!

[​IMG]

When I was in a Fraternity thats all we talk about was world domination, well between the Beer, Boobs and the Bong Hits. The 3 bees were the most important, then it was world domination a close 2nd. :cool:

16. jo mama

well bush was able to sell himself as a "washington outsider" despite the fact that his grandfather was a u.s. senator, his father was a u.s. representative, ambassador to china, head of the cia, vice president for 8 years and president for another 4...but junior was a real good ol' boy. a washington outsider.

team bush was also able to attack kerry for being rich, but the bush family has more money than kerry could have ever dreamed of marrying into.

for the american public, image is everything and bush made his image to be a "rancher" from texas, an average jo just like you and me!

as for skull and bones, how would his christian base feel about him if they knew all the stuff that went on there?

17. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Well if they didn't care about the abortion (before it was legal), the coke and booze (and DWI arrest), the AWOL, I'm guessing they don't care about S&B at all.

18. jisangNY1

jisangNY1 Member

Yeah, David Icke's theories are really out there more so than Alex Jones. At least with Alex, you're getting your typical Illuminati, Freemasons, New World Order stuff rather than the shape shifting aliens disguised as President Bush story. There's another guy out there that I really enjoy his presentations on about Aliens--Stanton Friedman. He covers Majestic 12 and the Roswell cover-up pretty well and I think he's more believable than the other two mentioned above.

19. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

20. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

i dont think its ultra secret anymore...i would say just secret