1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let's Write a Story Together.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by theimpossibles1, Dec 6, 2017.

1. theimpossibles1

Rules:
    *One sentence at a time.
    *Every post must include the next sentence.
    *Copy and paste all previous sentences into your post.
    *Can't post twice in a row.
    *If someone else posts while you were typing, edit your post so it makes sense.
    *Show ignored content in this thread.

It was a Wednesday morning.

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Actually it was Jaloonsday evening on planet Borxious XII in the Upper Cenegig Distant and our Cruestacean overlords had once again institued a nationwide solstice of celibacy in honor of the Lizard Prince Oxcysious 409.9's marriage to Kelly Clarkson.

theimpossibles1 likes this.
  3. theimpossibles1

Actually it was Jaloonsday evening on planet Borxious XII in the Upper Cenegig Distant and our Cruestacean overlords had once again institued a nationwide solstice of celibacy in honor of the Lizard Prince Oxcysious 409.9's marriage to Kelly Clarkson.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP the alarm clock sounded -- what a strange dream, thought Mark.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  4. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

"Oh hi, Mark" said a man who suddenly appeared on a rooftop.

kevC, ghettocheeze, Jontro and 2 others like this.
  5. theimpossibles1

"How the hell did you get up there Stenson!?"

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Stenson smiled sheepishly and then without warning, fired up a totally righteous spliff.

7. theimpossibles1

Stenson smiled sheepishly and then without warning, fired up a totally righteous spliff.

"I know I don't ususually blaze with you Sten, but it's been a long week."

8. Buck Turgidson

"I know I don't ususually blaze with you Sten, but it's been a long week..."

"... so exceptions must be made, from time to time", Mark says, in between the coughing fits of a man unaccustomed.

9. theimpossibles1

"... so exceptions must be made, from time to time", Mark says, in between the coughing fits of a man unaccustomed.

Mark had since activated his newly acquired thruster shoes to join Stenson on the roof.

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

Mark had since activated his newly acquired thruster shoes to join Stenson on the roof.

Then suddenly everyone spoke Spanish from here on out.

11. Buck Turgidson

"Es verdad," the peasant says, calmly holding the bridle of El Jontro's donkey, "hemos oído de sus gloriosas obras de las costas a las montañas."

12. theimpossibles1

"Es verdad," the peasant says, calmly holding the bridle of El Jontro's donkey, "hemos oído de sus gloriosas obras de las costas a las montañas."

Then, out of the west, a strange air current passed through, converting everyone's language back to english.

ramotadab likes this.
  13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Then, out of the west, a strange air current passed through, converting everyone's language back to english.

"All this Spanish reminds me of the Taco I ate yesterday, I can still feel the lava shooting out of my buttocks", Mark said with an agonized grin on his scarred face.

14. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

"All this Spanish reminds me of the Taco I ate yesterday, I can still feel the lava shooting out of my buttocks", Mark said with an agonized grin on his scarred face.

As the wind shifted Jenna opened her window and yelled, "What the hell are you two doing up so early!"

15. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

As the wind shifted Jenna opened her window and yelled, "What the hell are you two doing up so early!"

And a fortuitous shifting of the wind it was for Jenna, as Mark clumsily steers himself with his newly acquired thruster shoes towards a spot on the rooftop next to Stenson, one last explosive taco-fueled fart sends him spinning unrecoverably downward into the alley-way dumpster, but not before the millennial so deftly executes a head-over-heels, free-falling, Snapchat freeze-frame of the most bodacious t*tties imaginable and penetrating gaze of shockingly azure eyes staring out from what Redditors will later deduce as the bathoom window of Apartment C on the "nonexistent" 13th floor of the mysterious Calamity Suites Luxury apartments, a floor some say three-time Finals MVP winner, #13 James Harden (who never once won a regular season MVP), had built to hide his harem from TMI paparrazi, but, as Mark, Jenna and Stenson will soon find out, it is much more than that.

#15 heypartner, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  16. Jontro

Jontro Member

And a fortuitous shifting of the wind it was for Jenna, as Mark clumsily steers himself with his newly acquired thruster shoes towards a spot on the rooftop next to Stenson, one last explosive taco-fueled fart sends him spinning unrecoverably downward into the alley-way dumpster, but not before the millennial so deftly executes a head-over-heels, free-falling, Snapchat freeze-frame of the most bodacious t*tties imaginable and penetrating gaze of shockingly azure eyes staring out from what Redditors will later deduce as the bathoom window of Apartment C on the "nonexistent" 13th floor of the mysterious Calamity Suites Luxury apartments, a floor some say three-time Finals MVP winner, #13 James Harden (who never once won a regular season MVP), had built to hide his harem from TMI paparrazi, but, as Mark, Jenna and Stenson will soon find out, it is much more than that.

Moments later, their arch nemesis, Tizzle Breh, calls them out from outside the house as he challenges Mark and Stenson to a fight to the death for stealing his childhood love, Jenna.

17. Anticope

Anticope Member

Moments later, their arch nemesis, Tizzle Breh, calls them out from outside the house as he challenges Mark and Stenson to a fight to the death for stealing his childhood love, Jenna.

Just as the fight for Jenna's honor was set to commence, a deep voice shouted "not so fast, I too was once in love with Jenna and I'm here to fight for the rights to her glorious bosom," it was Jodie of House Foster, the leader of the Legion Of Lesbians, "LOL" said Stenson nervously.

Jontro and theimpossibles1 like this.
  18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Just as the fight for Jenna's honor was set to commence, a deep voice shouted "not so fast, I too was once in love with Jenna and I'm here to fight for the rights to her glorious bosom," it was Jodie of House Foster, the leader of the Legion Of Lesbians, "LOL" said Stenson nervously.

And there they stood, the four challengers for Jenna's love: Tizzle Breh, Mark, Stenson, and Jodie of House Foster. The tense, but quiet atmosphere was suddenly ruptured by the sudden emergence of cascading pillars and walls. Several seconds later, the challengers found themselves in the depths of an elaborate labyrinth. An unbelievably large, ominous phantom-like figure hovers above maze. He motions to speak...

19. theimpossibles1

And there they stood, the four challengers for Jenna's love: Tizzle Breh, Mark, Stenson, and Jodie of House Foster. The tense, but quiet atmosphere was suddenly ruptured by the sudden emergence of cascading pillars and walls. Several seconds later, the challengers found themselves in the depths of an elaborate labyrinth. An unbelievably large, ominous phantom-like figure hovers above maze. He motions to speak...

But he was unable, as an overpowering thought flooded his consciousness -- something about not following the one sentence rule: how odd!

Yung-T likes this.
  20. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member