1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let's Talk Baylor Basketball!

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by MadMax, Jan 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i don't wanna talk about it. :)

2. Buck Turgidson

Everyone except Bruce is coming back, right?

3. MadMax

yes, sir. sounds good, right?

will i be seeing you tonight with RM95?

4. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Tough loss, but in retrospect, I absolutely would've taken it at the beginning of the season. All I wanted was at least the tourney, and we got it.

Now next year, with Anthony Jones and the returning players, especially Dunn, and the post-season experience...I will definitely be expecting more.

5. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Baylor had no business being in the tournament, but it's all good since they ended up being 1st round fodder for my alma mater. :D I couldn't have written the script any better. I don't think we'll get past Xavier on Saturday but at least we drew some blood.

6. Lonestar28

Lonestar28 Member

Baylor deserved their invite but Purdue is clearly a better team.

Hopefully, Drew will teach some defense and recruit some big men. Losing only Bruce, Baylor should be back next year.

7. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

This was potentially a good building block for the Baylor program. The publicity they got from being in the tournament will help them attract better recruits, etc.

8. poprocks

poprocks Member

From a Purdue Alum Good Game :D

Get em next year Baylor Bears

9. MadMax

Already did...they got that kid out of Yates that's supposed to be one of the best in the state.

10. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Well the Big XII South should be getting really interesting in the next couple of years.

It will be nice when A&M, Texas, and Baylor playing against each other will have major national implications.

11. amorephd

amorephd Member

...I had Baylor as my "sleeper"...thought they might give everybody shocker face until they got to the sweet sixteen...kinda put a wrench in my brackets...oh well...only McGyver can save me now!!!!

...still proud of their year!!!!

...amorephd...

12. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

i think we would have done better with a higher rank

we deserved playing a good team after losing to colorado in the first round of the big 12 tourney