1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let's go after cp3

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htowngenius, Jun 7, 2017.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

cp3 would be a great piece here but won't happen

2. lionaire

lionaire Member

No thanks. Would rather add a couple lower tier wings like Chandler, J.Simmons, Iggy, Tucker etc than cash out on CP3.

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Chris Paul < Ricky Rubio

Mr. Clutch likes this.
  4. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

The team wouldn't get worse with CP3, but I don't see that as the biggest need. Again, it's like if we owned a 3-5 pick in the NBA draft, do you go for fit or the best available talent? Right now, I think we have other needs that need to be fixed first. But if CP3 calls, or even listens to your calls you have to try.

5. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Let's just say this is who we were able to get Paul George and Blake Griffin over the summar and some how magically kept our current players.

Beverly
    Harden
    Paul George
    Blake Griffin
    Clint Capela

Ryno
    Gordon
    Lou Williams
    Dekker
    Nene

We still lose to the warriors 4-2 in a 7 game series. I don't think I'm watching NBA for the next few seasons.

6. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Add Lebron James and have Blake come off the bench, now I can see us going somewhere lol

7. Vivi

Vivi Member

I'm not sure this would work, but i also think great players always find a way to play well together if they really want it and/or unless there's something wrong with them (hello Dwight). If Harden is willing to play but especially to move more without the ball i think it would be great to bring Paul here with MDA, but at this point i'm not sure Harden would be able or willing to make a similar change in his playstyle...

And btw if Chris Paul leaves L.A. i see him going to the Spurs, don't really think there's a chance he comes here.

8. Htowngenius

Htowngenius Member

Sorry y'all but looks like morey listens to the genius and not all you clowns