1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let's all keep our heads high and move on

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nomangame, May 4, 2013.

1. nomangame

nomangame Member

We can go on pointing out lots of different factors and stuff on why we lost the series but hey, the team achieved something invaluable this season. Yes it has been said so so many times and I'll say it again - Playoffs experience.

Managing expectations is never easy but seriously, who would have thought that the Rockets would put up such a fight against the Thunder? Apart form game 1, the games we lost were just by single digits. Does this not mean anything to you as a fan? I hope it does.

And I quote from Rocky:

"Life isn't about hard you can hit. It's about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward"

So are we going to look at this loss and just suck on it or are we going to stand tall, be proud of what we have accomplished and look forward to the future ahead with an even stronger mindset?

To be supportive and appreciative of our Rockets is to have faith in them. And I am thankful for the spirit they have shown us.

Let's go Rockets!:cool:

2. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Well sure, this was only the beginning. But ****, we gotta talk about something. The Rockets have a very, very long way to go, and it's the offseason now.

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Its k clippers are out ta the play offs too with two all stars and one of them being an MVP candidate

4. Rio224

Rio224 Member

I'm proud of the rockets! Made the playoffs, and didn't make it easy for okc and get swept :)