1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let me hear some songs that give you chills.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SleepyRodriguez, May 4, 2014.

Tags:
  1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Disintegration turned 25 last week.

Every song on that mutha****er.

2. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/wZsXDRxGtHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  3. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

These videos always bothered me at #'s..

Supposedly, the video in the background of this one is a snuff film

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CDKkRSUrTd8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qtySNoe0gMw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There was also another video they used to show set to a My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult (I think) song that showed skinheads biting into the backs of rabbits and some other messed up stuff spliced in with scenes for horror movies.

4. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

^ THE worst show I ever saw.

5. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member

One of the few rap songs that actually gets to me.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XX4la7LwwVk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/wu0TdPD6Nc0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. tested911

tested911 Member

It's not a classic but damn can this girl sing the song right!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yOeelyS8LKs?list=PLG286uUti2caqHkDaPtGCG2gNQFilIeyG" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. SleepyRodriguez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jpVtYQIols

When, When We Were Young
    We Had No History
    So Nothing To Lose
    Meant We Could Choose
    Choose What We Wanted Then
    Without Any Fear
    Or Thought Of Revenge
    But Then You Grew Old
    And I Lost My Ambition
    So I Gained An Addiction
    To Drink And Depression
    (They Are Mine
    My Only True Friends
    And I'll Keep Them With Me
    Until The Very End)
    I'd Choose Not To Remember
    But I Miss Your Arrogance
    And I Need Your Intelligence
    And Your Hate For Authority
    But Now You're Gone
    I Read It Today
    They Found You In Spain
    Face Down In The Street
    With A Bottle In Your Hand
    And A Wild Smile On Your Face
    And A Knife In Your Back
    You Died In A Foreign Land
    And They Found My Letter
    Rolled Up In Your Pocket
    Where I Said I'd Kill Myself
    If She Left Me Again
    So Now She's Gone
    And You're Both In My Mind
    I've Got One Thing To Say
    Before I Am Drunk Again:
    God Damn The Sun
    God Damn The Sun
    God Damn Anyone
    That Says A Kind Word
    God Damn The Sun
    God Damn The Sun
    God Damn The Light It Shines
    And This World It Shows
    God Damn The Sun

9. SleepyRodriguez

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5jpVtYQIols?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Live? Tracy Nelson singing Down So Low with Mother Earth at the Vulcan Gas Company in Austin sometime during 1967, The 13th Floor Elevators doing Slip Inside this House at Love Street on Allen's Landing in 1967 (I was doing the light show at a club across the street, and escaped to Love Street every chance I got), Jimi Hendrix doing Voodoo Child at the Music Hall in Houston on February 18th, 1968, and The Doors doing Light My Fire at the Sam Houston Coliseum in July of 1968.

11. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Bvm1AE1b2n8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Up to 1:50. The whole song is good but I'm a sucker for that band.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2YGZ-_aD888" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Favorite song from EITS.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EFK5bnceOG4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This solo.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UPdlJFDpU6o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In a weird way this song.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8eSOuIsZY1w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The lyrics just make me think how we all mostly go through the same motions when it comes to the idea of romance and love. We pull similar moves to similar men and women and yet we consider our relationships and interactions unique from everyone elses, when in actuality that's not necessarily so.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nOYuhLNwh3A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not really a song but the message itself was life changing when I heard it for the first time.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2pfwY2TNehw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uu5P4pOUuYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#71 London'sBurning, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
  12. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dbsMn476T2U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This song is despair.

13. 111chase111

111chase111 Contributing Member

Plus 1 for whoever posted Johnny Cash's version of "Hurt". Here are a couple that get to me:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1IOYD9AkqHE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's creepy enough until you get to the end and the organ comes in.

Another one:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lch96GIc-WM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#73 111chase111, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
  14. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

I used to love this cassette

"And there she died. The tide rolled backwards and it dried and left a headstone made of salt. The warm breeze turned to steam. And even the vegetables screamed and screamed and screamed . . . "

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zcaOPOQ_BF8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. dsnow23

dsnow23 Contributing Member

Pretty much everything Diamanda Galas ever did.

16. ohmarioyes

ohmarioyes Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R-QS4CTtltg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. Stone Cold Hakeem

Stone Cold Hakeem Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/82NQzG684qE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8iTRRkOXIoI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UqVT5I3jprU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/efiDnHS3fzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. SleepyRodriguez

20. Hmm

Hmm Member