1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Leftist restaurateur Fat-shames Sarah Sanders

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jun 23, 2018.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

[​IMG]

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  2. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

[QUOTE="

That said, it's important to note that she was asked to leave specifically for moral reasons (e.g. lying, complicit in bigotry, etc.), NOT because of her being a Republican.
    [/QUOTE]

How is she a bigot?

3. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Anti-discrimination law is a vague term. Im not in the least bit advocating the businesses have a right to discriminate against workers or such as.

To preface, I am specifically talking about the right to refuse service; The question is not whether we should enforce laws, but whether they should be there in the first place for private businesses.
    All the law does is create a protective class that can scream 'foul' anytime they want. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what you think or believe what happened. What matters is what the judge decides. In this case, the supreme court decided the baker has a right based on religious grounds. There was a law and the law was interpreted. Of course, you dont give a **** about the law or the verdict because you feel retribution should be served because the baker disagrees with your view on homosexuals and he should be punished and put out of business. I dont agree with the bakers decision either. The difference is if I feel that passionate about it, I will refuse to give them my business and/or start a protest. There is a nice long list of companies I refuse to do business with because they treat their employees and customers poorly.

This case is similar to the Starbucks incident. If this was a small mom n pop coffee shop and this happened, the two black guys could litigate the coffee shop out of businesses if they had the funds to do so. In this case, there was no evidence of racial intent (from what we can tell) and the two black guys were not customers. Don't bother rehashing the incident; the point is a protected class can make an allegation and litigate the hell out of a business just to be spiteful even if their is their allegation is completely unfounded.

4. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

I might potentially agree with this...and then again I might not. Take someone's sexual orientation, for example. Is it something that is set at birth (or before), or is something that can be flexible based on the environment around it? (see: prisons) This (particular) matter is by no means resolved, at least in my mind.

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Trump White House breeds an uncivil environment every day. They shouldn't be surprised when there is a lack of civility directed towards anyone in their administration or team.

So Maxine Waters saying that the Trump team shouldn't be insulated from their tone that they've set makes sense for those that like a reap what you sow style.

It's just that isn't the type of environment in which I would want to create and operate.

TheFreak and CometsWin like this.
  6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You must be bisexual. Also it's been proven time and time again, that the forceful anal raping in prison is not sexual desires but a show of dominance over the victim .

7. Roscoe Arbuckle

Idiot. I haven't seen one person (at least as of this idiotic post) that stated the Restaurant didn't have the right to kick Sanders out.

cml750 likes this.
  8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Our media is an enabler of that well-oiled hate machine.

Cold Hard, B-Bob and CometsWin like this.
  9. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

A lot of people are saying that these protesters are crisis actors.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I don't think they should have kicked her out. I wonder if any republicans on this board will say gay people shouldn't be kicked out.

11. Roscoe Arbuckle

Read the first 6 pages. THEN post.

12. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Gay people shouldn't be kicked out.

cml750 likes this.
  13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Its what she lies about that makes her such a hated figure and the fact we know shes lying and s he still does it anyway. like some of the sickos on this board. i wouldn't want anyone like that anywhere near me. might as well be the devil. people who can lie like that, there's something wrong inside.

14. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

you mean like all of the Republican white privilege abusers calling the cops on people for silly ****?

15. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

he throws around "false equivalence" like he just learned about it yesterday , lol.

16. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

there's a difference between love and just sex. anyone can have sex with anyone, gay people are gay because they fall in love with the same sex.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Republicans are complaining about not getting service! It's kinda funny, for them to experience what it's like to not get service from people who don't like you. I'm not surprised the right is crying and making this out to be "dangerous".

Of course, Trump called to kick people out during his campaign. Hypocrits

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  18. Roscoe Arbuckle

Learn how to spell .

19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Learn how to punctuate. :D

20. Granville

Granville Member

Well said