1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's the EAST FINALS Game 2 as Tatum and the Celtics host Haliburton and the Pacers. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Lebron's legacy is tarnished after this year.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Ubiquitin, Jun 14, 2015.

1. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Lebron is right there with MJ. By the time he's done he'll probably be the greatest ever.

2. ibm

ibm Member

i bet it aint happening.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dayum. I really wished Wade would win his first title in 2006 with Lebron instead of Shaq.

4. Mr. Space City

Lebron is such an enigma. He has one of the worst finals losses of any all time great yet has finals series like this here he is great.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lebron needs his super friends to win. He is a friendly guy.

6. oelman44

oelman44 Member

I used to be a Lebron hater, but I'm really starting to feel for him and respect him. He is the greatest player of our era by far, but instead of embracing him and enjoying his greatness NBA fans trash him and mock him every chance they get. MJ got way more love in his era, and it seems like Lebron is a better person and leader then Jordan ever was. Lebron can be annoying, but I've grown nothing but respect for him this series. And if Cleveland comes back in wins this series, then no doubt Lebron will be considered in contention for GOAT (which is stupid, IMO, that just 2 games can make such a monumental difference)

7. Major

Major Member

None of the other guys mentioned - Shaq, Kobe, MJ, etc - won anything without at least one Hall of Famer playing alongside them. Lebron has now taken two teams to the Finals without anything close to that. If I remember right, his first finals team didn't even have another All-Star, let alone a HOFer. And this time, he's made his team competitive in the finals without another All-star.

8. mig0s

mig0s Member

LeBron left a championship caliber Cavs team and Cavs sucked for 4 years. They were one of the worat NBA teams and the year LeBron comes back, they are in the finals. You put Shumpert, Thompson, Dellevedova, Mozgov in a different team and they wont even make the playoffs. LeBron is good. Face it.

9. adobo

adobo Member

This poster right here is a good example of why Lebron gets some uneccessary hate from people....

10. adobo

adobo Member

*fixed...hit submit too early

11. dsid411

dsid411 Member

Agreed. He does everything. The only thing Jordan was better at was perhaps scoring...?

12. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

No chance. When the fatigue kicked in due to depth, they have already lost this series in G4.

GS in 6.

13. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Scoring. Shooting. Ball handling. One on one perimeter play. Man to man defense.

LeBron better passer, rebounder, help defender, one on one post play.

14. Panda23

Panda23 Member

What are you talking about he is playing with superstar Delly and JR Smith

15. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Seriously. People act like Lebron can only win with stars, but a twilight years D-Wade and Chris Bosh is not much compared to Pippen, Shaq, prime Wade. It's not like Lebron has been playing alongside Chris Paul or Paul George.

What I think would be interesting to see is how Lebron would fair in the stacked Western conference. Sure, even with how weak the East is it's impressive Lebron has been to the finals FIVE straight times, but I think making it out of the West would be a whole new ball-game for the Lebron's legacy (for my Rockets/T-Wolves, I'm praying this doesn't happen). It probably won't happen though. When people look back at Lebron's legacy I doubt that uneven conferences will weigh heavily on people's mind.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Della the first undrafted superstar yeah

17. i3artow i3aller

Even J. Lin is mocking the guy :rolleyes:

:eek:
    NSFW
    [​IMG]

18. adobo

adobo Member

2011 D Wade and Chris Bosh were prime...heck they even played in the 2012 Olympics.

Those 2 are HOF...D Wade will go down as the 3rd greatest SG ever

19. i3artow i3aller

:rolleyes:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gAbojIyN1zY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. rocketmc

rocketmc Member

Lebron is awesome. I always thought he was overrated but these finals proved me wrong. I hope he ends up with 7 rings.