1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron's Age vs Carmelo Anthony

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Rocket River, May 25, 2003.

1. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

I remember reading in Slam, which is Jame's Dick Vitale and they said Melo held James to like 10 points.

2. Like A Breath

Like A Breath Member

Melo NEVER held James to 10 points. James had 34 points in their head-to-head. Either they had a terrible typo or your memory is horrid.

3. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Carmelo is a nice player, but he doesn't change the game like James can. James is capable of making every player around him better. That is what sets him apart from past HS perimeter players.

4. RocketFan85

RocketFan85 Member

Carmelo took over plenty of games, and they where all College games. James does it in High School, well so did Kwame Brown. I like Carmelo better.

5. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Carmelo didn't necessarily make his teammates better though. That is my point. He didn't really do it in HS either.