1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron to Cleveland = False Hype

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cincymmb, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cincymmb

cincymmb Member

Anybody who has ever been to Cleveland knows that LeBron would be literally insane to leave the taxes, women, beach, warmth, night life and excitement of Miami for the boring, cold, depressing Ohio city of Cleveland. I live in Ohio and drive up to Cleveland to watch the Rockets play. Trust me, LeBron ain't going back to Cleveland and left for a good reason. He has got to be laughing at all of this false hype behind the scenes. Only take this seriously when he gets off his duff and actually sits down with a GM other than Riley.

2. HTM

HTM Member

Cool story, Breh.

3. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

While I don't know what's bound to happen, I do agree that Cleveland isn't a great city.

4. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

At least OP mentioned the word 'Rockets' in the post.

5. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Pics or it didn't happen!...:eek:

IBTL

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

and really, that isnt enough to put this in the Rockets forum. This is nothing more than an opinion post and as such should go into an existing thread like this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.