1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron Picks Nike

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rane, May 22, 2003.

1. Rane

Rane Member

2. Parlett316

Parlett316 Contributing Member

3. jamalccc

jamalccc Member

Ouch!!! Sometimes, when I read this kind thing, I feel capitalism and market economy is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unfair. Well, if this is the best system humanbeings can come up with, what can you complain?

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Was there really any question which company he was going to go with? I was hoping he'd pick Addidas, but I knew he had to go with Nike. He's the next Jordan, :rolleyes: , right?

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Kobe didn't pick Nike, but he has since come to his senses. I think the only guy who didn't pick Nike to really make a dent in shoe sales since Michael Jordan is Iverson.

6. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

OK.

Does anyone else thinks it's ironic a shoe company has to pay the kid $100million to wear their shoes, and this is seen as an endorsement of how good the shoes are??

I mean, if the shoes are so dang good, why'd ya'll have to bribe the kid so much to wear them?

For even half that, I'd gladly play in red ruby slippers. Doesn't make them better shoes.