1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LeBron James post-practice dunk session

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Feb 10, 2014.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lebron stated he is comfortable with being a IN GAME DUNKER. Somehow he scared to join the contest. I don't think he is creative.

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I played basketball in HS with a 6'1" kid (later he'd break one of Danny Ainge's college records) who literally did that same exact dunk before every game in warmups. I sure as **** cant do it but I imagine it's easier than it looks.

3. eslate22

eslate22 Member

Dunks weren't all that impressive but the self alley oops are on a scale of 1-10... a 100... if you want to be considered one of the greatest lebron, you need to do at least one dunk contest... and don't wait until you are 35-36 when you are on your last hurrah trying to win fans back... do it now

4. Mr. Space City

i'm more impressed how he was able to grip a basketball like a baseball and throw it like a shortstop to first :eek:

but yeah i'm not sure why people want to see lebron in the dunk contest anyways.

he has power but he doesn't have the finesse of a vince carter.

people are goin to complain if he did enter and win off a bunch of tomahawks.

5. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

lebron da GAWD

6. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I think he should enter while he's still in his prime. He wouldn't be the favorite to win necessarily, but it would create some media hype due to his stardom...plus it would be satisfying to see him lose :grin: but I would eat crow if he won.

7. delishman

delishman Member

Like one of those old Powerade commercials.

8. tokenbk

tokenbk Member

I thought the actual passes were much more impressive than the dunks.

9. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Cool points for showing off, I guess? If he likes doing that, join the dunk contest

10. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

Attention whoring on Lebron's part. He knows the media, especially ESPN, will play these basic azz dunks in another attempt to talk to about Lebron. The teenage fans, who 95% of them don't know basketball past 2005, will annoint him the best ever based off these lame azz dunks. Damn I miss the 90s