1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lebron: Donald Trump is a Bum

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockets13champs, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Mr. Space City

you passionately support the conservative party while actively trashing liberals and have absolutely nothing to say against conservatives.

that sounds like 100% support to me.

"trump is trying to fix the black community" LOL

no politician is going to "fix" the black community.

stop looking for handouts and control your own destiny. one way black people are going to prosper is by opening up more black business, hiring black people, and patronizing those black businesses,

but we seen what your beloved conservatives did when that started to happen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

#181 Mr. Space City, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    el gnomo likes this.
  2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

All your posts are straight up garbage. Like really bad and I've seen bad posters.

#182 REEKO_HTOWN, Sep 25, 2017
  3. Mr. Space City

conservative latinos supported zimmerman.

white conservatives supported zimmerman

black conservatives supported zimmerman.

white, black, and hispanic liberals were alongside black people for trayvon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so you agree that "the police getting off when planting drugs and shooting us is a problem?"

conservatives passionately support and defend the police for doing those things so why do you support them?

el gnomo likes this.
  4. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

1921.. the kkk were democrats back then

5. Mr. Space City

i didn't say anything about republican or democrat.

ideally they were conservative.

6. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

smh white liberals align themselves with feminist and created blm with george soros.

where was blm when bakari henderson was murdered

and keep thinking la raza, muslims, and other asian groups are aligned with black people. They prove it everytime no matter how much we try to accept them and let them into our neighborhoods that they will choose caucasians over us

but when the dominant society put those groups in their place, they run to african-americans to try and get us to speak up for their cause

latinos rather side with white supremacy than ride with blacks

black and brown unity is a myth.

7. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

8. Mr. Space City

now where was your beloved conservatives when bakari henderson was murdered?

keep thinking conservatives are aligned with black people. They prove it everytime no matter how much you try to accept them they will side with neo-nazi's and white supremacist over us.

#188 Mr. Space City, Sep 25, 2017
    el gnomo likes this.
  9. Mr. Space City

10. REEKO_HTOWN

You are straight up r****ded and that might be an insult to people wth mental disabilities. As a latino I can straight up tell you we don't side with hate. Maybe Puerto Ricans but not central americans.

el gnomo and Mr. Space City like this.
  11. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

bakari henderson was jumped by some greasy rapefugees, his friends were in another part of the bar but like i said before the black man is under attack everywhere. Because no matter how bad our status we can still pull the best of the best from other races of women, and our women hate us, because we dont have to change anything about our appearnce( bleaching cream, blonde hair) to get other races of women

travis scott proves this point.. how many black women were calling him ugly on twitter when it was announced that kylie was pregnant with his baby

and one of my favorite youtube channels.. this guy like me has stated black women called him too dark, and said he talks to proper.

12. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

13. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

mexicans up until trump trashed them def sided with white supremacists. My friend from grade school lives in modeto, california and he was in prison drugs( he is now clean). He told me prison is segragated like the 50's and that mexicans and whites target blacks. I didnt believe him at first till i read up on it

14. Mr. Space City

there you go moving the goalpost because you are backed into a corner again.

again where were your conservative brothers when bakari henderson was killed? where were they during trayvon?

15. Mr. Space City

you want to procreate with white women so you don't care about black children anyways.

16. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

google "swirling"

17. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

dude most black people including me was againist zimmerman. if you polled most black people around that time, i would say about 95% of them wanted zimmerman in prison

bakari was honored at arizona state when he was murdered. BLM didnt do nada for him

18. Mr. Space City

but 95% of your conservative brothers supported zimmerman and you support them.

so you put your neck out on the line defending them here all the time when they don't give a **** about you or your people?

#198 Mr. Space City, Sep 25, 2017
  19. REEKO_HTOWN

Are you saying PP is telling black women they need to get abortions? The reason why Black women go to PP more than white women is because it's affordable. PP provides health care for women that don't have the means to go to a doctor.
    It's ****ing Prison. Not the real world. Wake the **** up!

el gnomo likes this.
  20. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

the kkk supported hillary clinton