1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

League Pass Broadband help

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by coolweather, Dec 25, 2011.

Tags:
  1. coolweather

coolweather Contributing Member

anybody subscribed to this?

I only get the audio.

my first time, help!!!

Thanks.

2. what

what Member

I think they said it isn't working now. But you can watch the tnt games at nba.com website.

1 person likes this.
  3. coolweather

link pls... can't find it. thanks.

4. coolweather

Their live online chat:

03:12 PM] subscriber: no video. help
    [03:13 PM] subscriber: anybody there?
    [03:14 PM] subscriber: ?
    [03:16 PM] subscriber: HELLO!!!!
    [03:18 PM] subscriber: THIS IS SOOOOO BAD
    [03:18 PM] subscriber: I'LL CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IF I DONT GET ANY RESPND IN 10 MINS

5. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Um, rule #1 about LBPP, you don't get national TV games, including those on NBATV, so no games today. Also, since it's Christmas Day, good chance nobody is working there.

The greatly expanded schedule of games on NBATV is why I passed on LPBB this year.

1 person likes this.
  6. coolweather

thanks. i already cancelled it.

7. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

lp ain't working for me at all

8. what

what Member

actually, many nbatv games are designated as league pass games this year. I don't know if this is the normal practice, but I noticed it when I looked up the grizz-thunder game. It is on nbatv AND league pass.

9. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

see above.

all of today's games are on national tv or cable, hence subject to blackout restrictions.

besides, the email notification says accounts are renewed today and begin tomorrow.

another thing- they always have glitches early in the season activiting accounts and you might lose your first day that you are actually paying for.

all you can do is submit a ticket and ask for a $5 refund if this happens.

from my experience, the customer service has always been poor but I have been able to receive a discount if I didn't get the product I paid for.

http://www.nba.com/schedules/national_tv_schedule/index.html

it shows memphis and okc playing 4 times this year, all on league pass, not on nbatv.

http://leaguepasssupport.nba.com/link/portal/7801/7801/Article/143/-What-are-blackouts

#9 across110thstreet, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  10. what

what Member

disregard this. i was looking at it wrong.

11. coolweather

geez, i didn't even receive that email notification today.

12. across110thstreet

coolweather, are you on gmail? i was getting a bunch of emails from nba daily and all of my league pass updates going to a separate folder. this week, an email from nba read

"Use Gmail? Tag NBA emails as "important" to add them to your priority inbox."

but to help you, read A3POs post above and the link I posted from nba.com about how blackouts work.

I hate to say this, but tomorrows Rockets game wont be available on league pass or league pass broadband, as it is a featured game on nbatv

1 person likes this.
  13. coolweather

i'm with yahoo.

thanks for the update. i already cancelled my subscription.

will watch it on firstrowsports :)

14. across110thstreet

FYI, audio league pass is free for nba access members.

this was glorious during the Gene Peterson days.

they used to charge before LPBB came out. now it's kind of a fun novelty if you like listening to pbp

15. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

If I recall correctly even if you cancel it, you won't get your money back, your subscription will just end at the end of the year. Can anyone comfirm this?

16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Got these e-mails today:

NBATVALERT NBATVALERT@nba.com
    show details 3:47 AM (2 hours ago)
    An unexpected technical problem interrupted some of your viewing experience for the first games of Opening Day.

The NBA.TV team takes the quality of NBA.TV very seriously. While NBA.TV is stable now, we'll continue to monitor the performance. Your user experience is our Number One priority.

Thank you for your patience, please accept our apologies, and we will continue to work tirelessly to make your NBA.TV experience the best it can be.

If you have any questions regarding your service or experience any performance issues, please contact us at nbatvsupport@neulion.com.

Thanks, and we look forward to bringing you the rest of the NBA Season at http://www.NBA.tv

-----------

NBATVALERT/NJ/NBA NBATVALERT/NJ/NBA@nba.com
    show details 10:49 PM (7 hours ago)
    If you are experiencing any issue with NBA.TV, here is an alternative link to watch today's games.
    http://www.nba.com/global/xmas.html

Your viewing experience is very important to us and we apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced.

A notification will be sent once the full NBA.TV experience is restored.

Please do not reply to this email. Should you have any questions regarding your service, please contact us at nbatvsupport@neulion.com

17. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

You should mention this is LPBB International so people won't be confused.

None of today's games are on Domestic LPBB because they are all on national TV.

18. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

i can't remember my log in for int league pass is there anyway to get it reset?

19. across110thstreet

actually you were right all along, nba is the last to update their own site.

on nbatv's commercial advertisements, they are promoting this Wednesday's matchup with okc and mem and this updated site has it on their schedule

http://areyouwatchingthis.com/tv/stations/nbatv-nba-tv

20. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

If you remember your password, you can request a new one on the Login page. If you forget your User Name, then it doesn't offer a way to have that sent to your email addy. In that case, I suppose to to online help, here

http://helpdesk.neulion.com/visitor...ntid=0&group=nbalp&randno=12&fullname=&email=

On the home page of NBA TV https://ilp.nba.com , there should be a button for online help...scroll down.