1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lead investigator in Mexico massacre is missing

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by G-Money, Aug 27, 2010.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

It is time to invade Mexico and annex them.

DD

2. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Does anybody know if there is some kind of significance to stuffing dead bodies in oil drums? Are the drug gangs sending messages to the oil companies and corrupt Mexican government, or is just a convenience thing?

And of course the US want make coke, heroin, etc legal. The Mexican and Columbian labor is too cheap, taxes would only raise prices and give more power to the Mexicans and Columbians.

3. VanityHalfBlack

How come there's no superheroes?? Why are there more villains in the world than there are superheroes?? You'd think one person in the world would try it out...
    Yep I've been watching too much Kick-Ass...

4. luisantonio1014

THANK YOU, SIR!!!!! same thing I've been saying all along. legalizing mar1juana would take a major drug off the black market! you don't see drug cartels trying to smuggle cigarettes. Legalize it and a lot of the cartels' business will go down. I'm not saying it will completely stop all this violence, but it could cause serious damage in the trafficking institution. All this because of Reagan's crackdown on drugs back in the 80's. We're screwed!!!

also, reaganomics killed us too.

5. luisantonio1014

let's just give them California and Texas back. It'll make it easier for us.

6. DaDakota

Texas could conquer Mexico all on it's own baby !

They are a puny little country without a quality organized government....we got this....

DD

7. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

All this stuff sounds like something out of a good crime drama.

8. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

I bet the producers in Hollywood are thinking about making a movie out of this whole drug violence.

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:confused: WTF? "A puny little country"?

After you still haven't learned how to differentiate between "its" and "it's", I have now confirmed you're the #1 consumer of these drugs the cartels are trafficking, DaDarkOne. :eek:
    Hollywood is way ahead of you, madam.

My Life, starring Michael Keaton IS about the drugs and violence in Mexico and the US and A. :eek:

10. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

You've said this so many times that I'm wondering if you're actually serious about it. But I am wondering more and more that if Mexican leadership actually asked us to annex them, would it be a net benefit economically for both sides. Would that benefit be worth the costs? I mean, what ARE the benefits and costs? Have you seriously thought about it or are you just saying invade out of your anger at the atrocities?

11. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Duh. I meant the current drug violence...the gangs are increasingly brutal.

12. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

Hope that never happens, because that will have the russians buddying up with mexico. :eek:

13. MiddleMan

We need Texas to conquer both Iraq and afghanistan since they are without a quality organized government.

14. DaDakota

That is too far away and there are no good white tailed deer to hunt over there.

We can take out Mexico without even trying, they are puny, weak, and ready to be annexed.

We got this....

DD

PS. Qazi, am I serious?

15. MiddleMan

Should not be annexed imagine the crowds for foodstamps and section 8 housing will go thru the roof.

16. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ODFiGwE9nLk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ODFiGwE9nLk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

We should send this guy. He'll take care of anything.

Link

17. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

It was Nixon, not Reagan, who declared 'war on drugs.'

But your point stands.

Legalize.

18. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:eek: Well, good. GOOD.More than 3,000 Mexican federal police fired, commissioner says

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/08/30/mexico.federal.police.fired/index.html?hpt=T2

19. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

what about dazed and confused - texas!
    or traffic, which imo is the best film regarding the absurdity of the drug wars.

this current wave of violence started when the zetas broke away from the gulf cartel - zetas are former mexican military special-forces (u.s. trained, btw) who went over to work for the cartels - they got tired of just playing the role of enforcer so they broke off and started their own cartel. its going to be total war until one of those cartels is destroyed and it will probably continue to get worse before it gets better.

20. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

I think you are but find that voicing your opinion will cause too much flak. So you throw the idea out in 10 different threads where it doesn't gain any track and gets dismissed quickly. But you seem to keep bringing the idea up but now passing it as a joke. Scared to voice yourself? That is not the DaDakota that I know. ;)