1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lead investigator in Mexico massacre is missing

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by G-Money, Aug 27, 2010.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Is weed the problem or isn't it more the harder drugs?

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ There's COCA, WEED, and weapons trade to secure passages for contraband. :(
    :grin: I don't care how what you say, how you say it, where you say it, but every time I see you post either one of these three things come to my mind, sir:

"Let's go! Let's GO! Let's go crazy!... aaah-aahhh... is all I heard! ♫"
    "♪ If I gave you... DIAMONDS and PEARLS..." OR
    "Purple RAIN... Pu-uh-urple raaainnn..." ♪

SRSLY, sir. :eek: Please forgive me.

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Swoly....

Pemex?

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I just go to SLP and Monterrey. All they they like is tecate and to work.

5. SwoLy-D

6. droxford

droxford Member

Mexico is predominantly poor, uneducated Catholics. That's a formula for extreme overpopulation. Their population is not and never will be "dwindling."

As long as we continue to allow millions of illegal hispanics into this country across Mexico's border, we will eventually become more and more like Mexico. Mexico is a cancer that is spreading across the border into America and will destroy the fabric of this country.

2 people like this.
  7. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

i dont know about that - in my experience it seems to be literally everywhere and its ridiculously cheap. if im walking around a city i get offered it constantly. personally, as much traveling as ive done down there and as much as ive been offered, ive only smoked a couple times and it was out the middle of nowhere where i knew i wasnt going to get busted - mexican jail is not high on my list of places to visit.

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Crazy. Anybody that does try to do something is either shot dead or goes missing.

9. right1

right1 Member

I'm glad you're hanging out with good people, but do you know how many cartel members, narcotraficantes and human traffickers live in el estado de San Luis Potosi and Nuevo Leon? Answer = A lot. Los Zetas gang members are prevalent in Monterrey and SLP. Hell, some of them might be hard-working Tecate drinkers by day.

10. Buck Turgidson

Nobody's getting killed over the weed trade, it's coke, heroin, X and more recently meth (much easier to get the materials & set up labs there as opposed to in the States). Then add in the gun running & human smuggling....

11. right1

right1 Member

mar1juana cultivation in Michoacan and some other Mexican states is still a huge business for cartels. Not as lucrative and easy as it once was, but thousand of pounds of weed are produced there every year and much money is still made from smuggling. If you venture into the wrong area in pot-growing reasons, you will be shot or never be seen again. If you are involved in the smuggling of mj in Mexico, you are involved in the world of the cartels. So, I strongly disagree. People are getting killed over the weed trade. Huge, mega-busts are made at the border here in Texas all the time.

12. YaosDirtyStache

A President that respect sovereignty happened. This isnt about oil it is about protocol. The USA cannot invade a country based on civil atrocities not caused directly by the government of said nation. If Calderon himself was murdering immigrants etc that's different but this is a war between the Nation and its criminal lords...Mexico created this problem so Mexico will fix it, its not Americas job...we already are doing enough.

13. SwoLy-D

^ yeah, yeah. I know. I respect Bush, too. Blah blah I was joking about the current wars, the USA can't stop their own peeps from buying the drugs, so on, etc.

Watching Dateline now? :(

#33 SwoLy-D, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  14. updawg

updawg Member

Really?

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I dont think people in mexico are buying homes they can't afford.

I think this country has it's own issues, and until those issues are resolved, it won't be able to deal with illegal immigration well enough.

16. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Brutality...scary stuff. You see so many similar stories there..

17. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

very creepy... next thing you know they will cut across the underground tunnels of New Mexico and spread across the US. OOPS already did.

18. VanityHalfBlack

Maybe there is an evil spirit or a ghost haunting and making people do bad things...

19. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Member

Off the subject...

We do have enough space and resources for everyone to live comfortably. We just don't have the will or the means to distribute resources evenly. I read somewhere a while ago, that this planet can support 30 billion at the current technology level. Of course, comfortable is a relative term, i.e. Americans make up 4 percent of the world population but uses 25 percent of the world's resources.

20. Jontro

Jontro Member

Without taking this to the D&D, the gov't should take the brunt of the blame. It's so redundant since it's happening all over the world, especially in the 3rd world. Corrupt officials are such goobers.