1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Latest in Italian Sportswear

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Honey Bear, Jul 28, 2013.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

ronny -- you're just trying too hard to get attention and be funny.

2. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

sign me up.

going to wear this bra, the speedo, and run down montrose

4. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Oh yeah, agreed. You have to be vascular and tight to wear this. It's going to make fatties uneasy, but I see myself and others who don the vest, like zlatan, as inspiration to get in shape or stop eating so much. Give up the video games, p*rn, fast food and start living baby. Women love this, I mean they go crazy !!

If price is a problem, I recommend starting out with a regular female sports bra. Just own it.

5. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Asian?

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Post a picture of you wearin it, you avoid everyone that asks and answer with bs.

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

One pic could shut all the doubters up, show us your god-like looks and that you really wear these things.

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

Say wha..? Man you cray...

9. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Where I'm from this is called "Hermaphrodite Sportswear".
    I wouldn't doubt that his name is Jose Maria or for my Anglo
    brah's "A boy named Sue".....:eek:

10. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

11. Honey Bear

That's a bit despo, don't you think? For me to parade my body to closet homosexuals requesting some sort of flesh to fill out their voyeuristic fantasies, gives me nothing. It also crosses the fine line between casual conversation and seeking validation in a situation where I have nothing to gain. Once pics and personal information are involved... it's praise me, praise me. The closest you'll get to me is an ass bongo vid.

The point is, you can easily buy a starter kit at topshop for $10. That's a gender neutral sports bra.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's not as weird as it looks and does wonders for your performance. Try it on, give it a go around your neighborhood, work up a sweat, and be a trendsetter instead of the drone you were born to be. For those of you chasing that dream girl, this is the kind of stuff that makes her realize you're not just another guy trying to sleep with her.

You're something bigger than that.

12. Honey Bear

Horatio -- you have to be incredibly mentally dull to view this as effort of any kind.

But for a portly Zimmerman lookalike who spends years hating African Americans behind a monitor, I can't say I'm surprised. ;)