1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lastest Update on Artest affairs. Artest: I am a Yaoming soldier babyyyy!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nixadi, Jul 31, 2008.

1. ooliverb1

ooliverb1 Member

Stop blaming that Sacbee reporter, his team just give up a major piece for garbage, of course he is upset. Fran Blinebury is the fool who twristed Yao's quote for his personal malicious motive. :mad: :mad:

2. engr chris

engr chris Member

Yao's Soldier!

[​IMG]

3. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Good job, Yao. You did the right thing, calling to clear things up. Pretend you're dealing with a girlfriend, and you'll have a pretty good idea of how to talk to and about your new teammate.

4. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Nice to get things cleared up...Yao's soldier...nice...

Godamn media...

5. ying861020

ying861020 Member

good news
    hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[​IMG]

6. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

Twisted? he asked a legitimate question?! I mean this is Ron Artest we are talking about. First Yao needs to be PC, second he needs to stop being a baby and accept any help he gets (even if Ron is "ghetto"). Because in case he had'nt noticed, he never got out of the first round either, injured or not. He owes it to us!!

7. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Media? Look at some of the fools we got responding in our own thread here.

8. Matt78777

Matt78777 Contributing Member

I hope this "Yao Ming Soldier" thing sticks, it's kinda funny. The team's slogan could be, "Are you a Yao Ming soldier?"

We could get a whole group of fans to compete with the red rowdies, and they would call themselves Yao Ming Soldiers.

Come on guys, I'm serious! One of you photoshop wizards needs to make this happen. I'm thinking it needs chinese characters, an effigy of Artest kinda like the one of Obama or Che Guevara, and in ghetto letters say, Yao Ming Soldier. If someone made that into a t-shirt, I would totally buy it.

9. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Sweet.

... Now August 14th just can't get here soon enough. I want this shizz done and over with.

10. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I can actually see that happening. "Yao Ming Soldier" does have a nice ring to it.

11. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You don't know what questions Blinebury asked. You don't know in what order he asked them. You don't know to what questions Yao was responding to.

So he gets a pass for being crazy because he is Ron Artest?

What does PC have to do about this? It was Ron who brought up the race thing. Yao never even hinted it's about race.

Where did Yao say he didn't accept help? Concerned about team chemistry is being a baby? Again, it was Artest, not Yao, who brought up the ghetto thing.

What does getting out of the first round have to do with who Ron Artest is? He owes it to you? I bet Yao wants to get out of the first round a lot more than you.

12. SageHare6

SageHare6 Member

Yao: "Hello? Ron-ron?"

Ron: "Yo Yao! Wassup?"

Yao: "War? What is it good for?

Ron: "Nuttin' yo"

Yao: "Can we be friends instead?"

Ron: "F'shizzle!"

Yao: "Great! Maybe you come to Yao's crib, China?"

Ron: "F'shizzle yo! I be yo soldier... a Yao Ming Soldier baby!!!!"

Yao: "F'shizzle."

<I>courtesy of SageWireTap services</I>

theSAGE

13. Precision340

Precision340 Member

glad that yao cleared things up with artest.. it will all get sorted out on the basketball court... no worries :D

14. moonnumack

moonnumack Contributing Member

Neither guy said anything bad about each other, so I hope this is squashed. I am relieved Artest didn't take the bait that the media was offering up that Yao was somehow opposed to the deal. I think he expressed concerns about his Ron-Ron's past and chemistry, which is legit, and then it got overblown. I'm glad that Yao called and clarified things in person. I think it's pretty hard for any teammate to not like Yao as he's about as stand-up as they come. If he's willing to be a "Yao Ming Soldier," then I'm all for it.

15. DaRock1

DaRock1 Member

Calling them fools seem to be too harsh. I wouldn't be hesitated to call them drama queens though. These people are too bored.

16. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

After listening the interview the things are clear for me.

Ron really likes Yao and I am sure with TMac too they are gonna be really good friends. Ron wants to win a championship, he got traded to the right team. Everybody is happy and let's hope we can do it next season.

17. ooliverb1

ooliverb1 Member

Where did you listen to the audio? Do you have a link?

18. rcoleman15

rcoleman15 Contributing Member

19. ooliverb1

ooliverb1 Member

20. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

"I'll be your soulja and we can make an Asian sandwich."