1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Larry Sanders and Bucks trying to reach buyout. Should Morey take a chance?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets88MT, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

I'm sure Morey will at least kick the tires on Sanders. Morey does not care what your off the court issues are. If you can ball Morey will sign you. That's what I like about him.

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

I wouldn't mind him on the Rockets for minimum wage.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

this cat doesn't even want to play basketball. let him take a few years off to Ricky Williams.

4. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

"You may now flip."

[​IMG]

5. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

He should be willing, because...

Joey Dorsey

6. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Team chemistry is important to Houston. Josh had a relationship with Dwight. I doubt if they will take on Larry.

7. Since75

Since75 Member

Malakas that's a pretty strong indictment, but more importantly wishing bad things happen to another human being is a bit inappropriate. No need to be that strong. Has the guy done something to you personally?

8. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

There should be a clause in NBA contracts that allow teams to rescind contracts for various kinds of violations like drug use, fighting, criminal behavior etc.

Didn't he try to fight Harden also in the MIL game? He has really lost it.

9. knucklehead3321

Totally agree, its like he signed that contract just to get a payday to buy ALOT of weed and then retire. What a waste of talent, would love to have him if he had a decent head on his shoulders but he obviously doesnt. Still think Amare would be a solid pickup, at least untill dwight is back hes been quietly having a pretty decent season.

10. RudyT43

RudyT43 Member

Similar to josh smith, but this is riskier since he is having off the court issues versus on the court issues.

11. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

He's a POS

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

If I'm Morey I'd be all over him if he's interested in signing that cheap. Let McHale deal with him. Bring in John Lucas for consulting. Shot blocking like that would be great to have. If it doesn't work out then cut ties with him.

13. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Malakas is a hardcore Bucks fan (Rox are his West team). Imagine the Royce White situation but 10 times worse because Sanders actually hurt team chemistry and cost the (small-market) franchise in more ways than one.

Personal attacks are always out of line, but I don't blame him for his anger.

14. finsraider

finsraider Member

At the minimum, sure. The risk (cutting Dorsey) is worth the reward.

15. Since75

Since75 Member

He can have his anger but the level of his anger is a bit much. It's one of the primary reasons players are often distant with fans. Some people go overboard and this is an instance of that.

16. malakas

malakas Member

I'm sorry I'm just angry. I don't wish Sanders really these things but let's say that if he went broke I at least deep down would feel a little satisfacton.
    He was my second favourite Buck. The line between fandom (love) and hate can be easilly crossed. :(

17. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

True, after all we wouldn't want to be judged with the same vitriol

18. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

If the allegation of animal abuse is true then I wouldn't oppose to the harsh punishments proposed by Malakas. Not having empathy for helpless animals is pretty disturbing in my humble opinion

19. hakeemthagreat

Lmao. The same ppl on here not giving this man a chance saying stuff like, "he's a cancer, don't want", said the same thing about Josh Smith before he became a Rockets. Boy don't you know basketball:rolleyes:

20. malakas

malakas Member

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/buck...gs-out-in-the-cold-b99140898z1-231642171.html
    That is the local news site and very pro-organisation and there writes the Bucks mouthpiece (Gardner)..So it probably is even worse than that.

whatever. I hope he signs somewhere so the cap hit is even less. Gotta move on I guess. :/