1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Laremy Tunsil

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Two Sandwiches, Apr 28, 2016.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Dolphins?src=hash">#Dolphins</a> believe it was former financial advisor of Laremy Tunsil who leaked gas mask video, according to a source</p>&mdash; Andrew Abramson (@AbramsonPBP) <a href="https://twitter.com/AbramsonPBP/status/726460038513045506">April 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Laremy Tunsil had already fired the financial advisor before the leak</p>&mdash; Andrew Abramson (@AbramsonPBP) <a href="https://twitter.com/AbramsonPBP/status/726460818766880769">April 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. PhiSlammaJamma

It was interesting that most of the media look at this as a cautionary tale about social media. And most could not understand how Tunsil would let this happen to him given his life experience with social media. "He should know better having lived with it." Yet I thought the opposite. This to me was less a cautionary tale and was more an evolutionary tale.

Kids are growing up with social media, yes, but they are not evolving to understand the pitfalls of social media, they could care less about them, rather, they understand their life is published now. That to me is the change. And we just experienced it live.

So for me, most interesting is that while this hurt Tunsil, it did not kill him. He handled the supposed ****storm like the new generation would likely handle it. Hey, this is the world we live in, we can't control it, been there and done that before. That friends, is evolution.

Who cares.

We are still evolving, as the middle aged are still muddled with the next generation, but we are likely 25 years away from the world not knowing what life is like without every movement being posted to the world.

I know of lot of people are focused on the evolution of our mindset to mar1juana, and that is a revelation ( not one I agree with, but it's happeneing ), but also siginificant was the reaction to a supposed social media catastophre.

3. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Nothing huge but told teams Tunsil was there during the hotel incident.