1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lamar Miller tears ACL/MCL

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by J.R., Aug 24, 2019.

1. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

You are an *******.

2. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Yeah, root for a player’s career to be in jeopardy so u can get what u want. Just like those booing fans in Indy. They got what they deserved.

Don’t be like them...

3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Cmon man you are better than that. Come at me bro but no one is rooting for anyones injury.

No one wants lamar miller hurt or anyone hurt. As much as i may not like andrew luck or demarcus cousins i dont wish injury on them either. I cant speak for indy fan but maybe they were booing him for giving up? I agree booing an injury is lame...and I cant speak for nook or anyone here but I dont think nook wants anyone hurt..

What stinks is it takes an injury or a drastic situation to implement change and my view is at the part where they will not change the organization. They arent going to sell..Mcnairs wont sell due to millers knee but maybe from a grasp at straw mindset this is next domino to fall to where we get a rock bottom situation the mcnairs finally abdicate to elba and we get a more win focused organization.

In the meantime we are in the midst of nuclear winter with this ownership...watson has not had his protection. Burning daylight on that rookie contract..punctured lung..paying the price for no duane brown...It was chuckle worthy when john harris was wondering if tytus howard can be like duane brown lol.. you arent paying attention main..if you didnt see the pattern of buffoonery start the first time you heard the name boselli. Shoulda known then instead its been how many years of pain? Lol...maybe he will change lol. Im a houston fan and the team here is texans but this team sucks. As an organization their track record is brown paper bag head worthy. Put in on main.

Lucks injury certainly helps the texans chances. I think jax with foles is going to be something. Texans are 6-10 in my humble basketball bbs opinion. Maybe 7-9 with a now possible split with indy.
    My bbs internet spidey sense tells me all this.

No one wants lamar miller hurt and him parlaying that run in miami as a dolphin against the texans turned out to be his legacy?everyone...we all... I feel bad for the guy and 'classic texans' was the text going around last night amongst my friends..houston people..old school oilers fans living in this post modern. Its always the same with texans though. Yes its been funny. Not the injuries but the benny hill show that is texans is entertaining. I will give cal mcmute credit there. I am entertained fo sho. Maybe they will change? Lol..good luck with that main

Not sure where you been main?

Nook, BigShasta and GotGame15 like this.
  4. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Sad to say the texans are so inept as a franchise this seems to be the only way we have a chance to see the right moves actually made to get this team where it needs to be. No way people really want to see Miller get hurt like this but it was bound to happen to him or somebody else in the coming weeks or months. We cannot go into the season with Davenport on this offensive line. Bill O'Brien is hardheaded and prideful to his own fault. You have money to get better personnel on the offensive line and secondary. He would rather risk Deshaun Watson and everyone else that's behind this mess of a o line. Then as fans we are suppose to sit back and hope we get lucky and multiple players come outta no where and surprise us... man F that and F Bill O'Brien.

BaselineFade, UTSA2step, Nook and 4 others like this.
  5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Inept? Bengals are inept. Raiders are inept. Dolphins, Bills, Jets. How many AFC teams made it to SuperBowl in the last 20 years? Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Colts, Raiders (1), Broncos(1). So, all the other Franchises are inept too, right?

6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Time to boo bill o brien till he walks out on his own.

napalm06 and Fulgore like this.
  7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Its not about money. There were NO Olinemen to throw money at. Brown? Raiders are paying him the highest salary for an Oline to play RT. He was not worth the money if he can’t beat out a 2nd year guy at LT.
    Solder was Horrible last year.

You build thru thru the draft. They drafted OLine. Both will start. Roderdrick Johnson will start at LT. The NFL is not MLB or the NBA. U cant solve your problems thru FA and teams don’t trade very often.

UTSA2step and No Worries like this.
  8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Good thing we drafted duane brown.
    On 610 radio they are all hoping tytus howard can be the next duane brown. you can make this up.

Its a bit serial killerish.. creeper style. Maybe we can get them to wear duane browns number and use his same locker. Police noted "All the victims were versatile with measurables" out the wazoo
    He even "kinda looked like duane brown"
    Lol keep the comedy train rolling texans. I cant believe the amount of laughs this whole gag has produced. Its uncanny

RasaqBoi likes this.
  9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Texans are 1 of 4 NFL franchises to have never made it to the super bowl. Out of those 4 teams Houston is the biggest market. To me that's inept... I won't even mention an AFC championship game appearance either because even having to prove this point is inept.

Nook, bballjunkie and BigShasta like this.
  10. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Texans haven't been around for nearly as long as the other three teams.

Talk to me in 20 years.

UTSA2step and Rudyc281 like this.
  11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Just like Bill O'Brien all I hear is excuses. Always next year mentality. These players will get smarter though. Gotta protect themselves physically while trying to get the pay day because franchises like Houston only want to provide a dog and pony show. This team should be going after a super bowl right now. That really doesn't matter though still got big money coming from the rodeo every year.

Nook and macho GRANDE like this.
  12. Nook

Nook Member

Yes and you are a fool.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

No one is “rooting for an injury”, you jackass.

vinsensual and Silent_Bob like this.
  14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Since 2002 every team in the AFC South has been to an AFC championship game except the Texans.

15. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

What a disaster.

Nook and Silent_Bob like this.
  16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Mr. Scarface in his quest to blindly defend this mediocre hc likes to throw some serious accusations. Who the fk on here is saying "yesssss, our rb is out!". All i see is BoB defenders gonna use this injury as an excuse of y our run game is gonna be sht. Not bc of the hc shtty playcalls, or a disgusting oline but bc of an injury.

More excuses on why we will do poorly.

Nook and Silent_Bob like this.
  17. Deuce Rings

Deuce Rings Contributing Member

True, but when you speak of Houston pro football futility and add the Oilers to the conversation it’s quite remarkable to be one of (4) NFL cities to have never reached the Super Bowl alongside Cleveland, Jacksonville, and Detroit. And last AFC Championship game appearance happened when the original Star Wars was in theaters. Quite a shitty fan experience

18. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Isn’t it funny how every thread here turns into a OBie sucks thread?

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  19. edwardc

edwardc Member

Let the Peterson McCoy watch begin.

20. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Buffalo has at least one good running back that won't make the team. TJ Yeldon probably won't for sure.