1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lakers not a dynasty?-Sportsguy's latest

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by AstroRocket, Jun 14, 2002.

1. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

I think he's pretty much right on with this article.

Agree/Disagree?

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Remember how MJ struggled with an erratic jumper, so he started driving recklessly to the basket, willing himself to the foul line again and again?

This is call the REFs bailing out THE GREAT ONE

Rocket River

3. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

I don't even remember the refs bailing him out though (though it has been a while). MJ was pretty awful that game. Lucky for him Reggie's game was garbage too.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

AstroRocket, I agree. Great post- thanks.