1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lakers fans crying for the 3rd time this season after losing to rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hmc415, Jan 20, 2019.

1. fattz

fattz Member

I sm sorry but I feel for him and a lot of what he said (3 minuets all I watched) is true. The league officiating is bad. (Remember he feels another Lakers like we do the Rockets). Why play if the referees are going to decide the game. We were saying the same after the GSW game. He stated the NBA has lost it’s integrity and it has.

An hour long is a bit much —> he obviously loves his Lakers.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I’m surprised this dude doesn’t have posters of Brittany Spears, Jonas Brothers and kittens hanging up on his walls.

3. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

James Harden always beat Lebron's team. History tells me about it. Because Harden is MVP

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

This guy sounds exactly the same as the posters here after a bad Rockets loss.

Blurr#7 and BeBreezy like this.
  5. J.R.

J.R. Member

Who is this nobody and why do we care @tinman

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

A lot of intentional fouls though.

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

We didn't make a video about losing to the Nets.

8. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Where was the missed foul call on PJ Tucker at the last minute. That was the biggest blown call. I will only watch the video if they pay me.

Hmc415 likes this.
  9. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

“Then stop fouling!”

- every Rockets fans response every time people bring up how many times harden gets to the line

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. Bo6

Bo6 Member

1 hour? i stopped after he said "this is the worst game i've ever seen"

he must be too young to remember this :

11. jsingles

jsingles Member

The only joke I see is a kid above the age of 12 with posters all throughout his room.

BamBam likes this.
  12. Rock Harden

Rock Harden Member

Lol r/lakers may be the saltiest bunch of babies I've ever seen

sealclubber1016, Mr.Scary and Hmc415 like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

they’re the fanbase with the lowest IQ without question...they stay crying because Harden keeps abusing their low IQ defenders

Hart looked so stupid on 1 possession where he was trying to guard Harden with his hands behind his back...not only did he get blown by with ease, but then Lance reached in slapped Harden across the arm which resulted in a 3 point play

now we got dudes making 1 hour videos about this game o_O...hold this L Laker fans

cbs1507, hakeem94 and Hmc415 like this.
  14. The Point God

The Point God Member

People need to start calling out the NBA rather than a specific player. The current format sucks. They need to completely revamp the rule book to make sense for modern day basketball. What was good 10 years ago clearly isn't working . There isn't a single perimeter player in the league (Harden included ) being fouled this much. It's the NBA rule that's the problem.

15. cheke64

cheke64 Member

who watched this whole thing? I think my boy @Daywalker did

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

They are by far the saltiest fan base I’ve come across this season. It must be because they’re so used to hanging championship banners and they’ve sucked for a few years now. The losing had done a number on them.

17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

they cryin they didn't have leroids or any point guards that's why they lost for the 3rd straight time while getting shiit on by harden yet again :D

damn that 9th seed gotta hurt i wonder who'll be available with the 14th pick this year

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Lakers fans crying about the league is tantamount to white privilege deniers. the Lakers have benefited from league bullsh-t since the beginning of time. To think The league is conspiring against one of the most profitable franchises on earth is the dumbest thing ever.

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Then he needs to be respectful and stop crying and cursing. In one point in the video he called Harden a prick and that he hates Harden. He's saying the NBA is rigged based off this game, yet there were no big decisions that changed the game..... especially not like with what happened in game 7. You cannot blame the officials if your team has lost to the Rockets 3 times this season.

As I said, his team blew a 21 point lead and he's just mad because his team couldn't close it out.

It was just an hour of him repeating the same thing over and over.

20. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

TLDGAF

topfive, whiskeyred and CCity Zero like this.