1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lakers are going down!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Newgirl, Apr 25, 2003.

1. codell

codell Contributing Member

I agree. Hes heading the a label of "perennial 1st round failure/chocker"

2. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

good lord he just went for 35/20/7 and 33/14/4/4/3 and now he misses 2 ft's and he's heading the list of chokers?

3. dn1282

dn1282 Member

he did hit that BIG 3pt shot to put them within 1.

In other matters...Remember how "huge" bibby was in the playoffs? (even though they lost :rolleyes: ) Dr. Evil's brother, I mean bibby, went on to get a humongous contract. Troy Hudson is playing unconscious in this series. If the wolves beat LA, will hudson get similar treatment as bibby did?

4. min

min Member

garnett is money...

i'd take him over chris webber any day...

webber is the TRUE chocker... can't hit free throws and can't even score on Osterfag

5. Go_Spurs_Gooooo

LA gets all the calls. It would take a miracle for Minnesota to make out of the first round!

6. Woofer

Woofer Contributing Member

7. Timing

Timing Member

Looks like the Lakers got a wake up call.

8. dn1282

dn1282 Member

hopefully it's true that the lakers do play better away from home. If it's true then they're going to be lacksadaisical in game 6 and hopefully the wolves can pull off a win. If this happens, then game 7 is where we REALLY find out whether KG is a true choker or if he has actually changed.

9. min

min Member

garnett has played pretty darn well.. except today..

WALLY IS THE TRUE CHOKER!!!!!!

WALLY IS PATHETIC!!!

someone trade mobley to the wolves... the wolves need another scoring threat... and a C who's better than nestero...

garnett is going to give up his large salary so the wolves can sign some more quality players...

sigh...

i hate the lakers... i hate kobe... i hope that dunk and that fall screws up his shoulder...