1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lakers’ D’Antoni melts down on reporter after loss to Cavaliers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Egghead, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

the sad thruth is they are maxed out cap wise and in how much their roster can improve

we are the exact opposite

2. likestohypeguy

National media's already floating out the idea of the Lakers firing yet another coach now!

3. da_juice

da_juice Member

This. Without Phil, Kobe's team is a mess.

Only partially true. The Lakers will have a lot of salary coming off the books when Love is a free agent.

But for at least the next two seasons? Yeah, they're all tied up and completely screwed.

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Agree with you. This is why Nash won't solve all their problems. Lakers also need a good backup PG.

Dwight won't win a championship unless he plays 2nd fiddle to a perimeter player, but he isn't ready to admit that.

5. TripleSeven

TripleSeven Member

...you could have just erased what you originally typed up

6. TripleSeven

TripleSeven Member

If they don't pull it together, I wonder if Dwight will re-sign

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

What a dick...

on that note... wow a half hour!!!!!!!!!!

8. likestohypeguy

Lois Lane: See, that's what I'm saying! Look at this column that he wrote. [picks up a newspaper] Um, okay ... [reads aloud] "In south Metropolis yesterday, an unidentified man was shot seven times. Sources at the scene say the bullets did not bounce off his chest, um, er, not that they should on ordinary humans like us." [Perry sighs] I mean, couldn't he have just edited that out?

Perry White: Let me see that. [takes newspaper, reads aloud] "The victim could have avoided being shot if only he were faster than a speeding bullet, like me. Dot, dot, dot. Oh, man, you're doing it again. Play it cool, Superman, play it cool." [throws the paper down in disbelief] Well, that's just plain lazy.

9. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member