1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Lake Show Life] 10 Things I Hate About You: Houston Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jsmee2000, May 12, 2009.

1. oldgunrules

oldgunrules Member

Gee, what else can you expect from lakelowlife.com :confused:

2. Pocket Rockets

Im glad we are finally getting into their heads

laugh and walk away
    laugh and walk away

Don't let us win Game 5!

3. ccada

ccada Contributing Member

Man, it has to be frustrating to be a Lakers fan and see how well Von is performing now that he has found a team that he fits in with.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Last time I checked LA is pretty ghetto too.

Anyway I'm not too bothered by this top ten list a bunch of these are complements like how our players overachieve and are good guys.

5. davemei

davemei Member

wait. what's wrong with that?

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

i'll help you out cuz ;)

7. anon3803

anon3803 Member

My responses:

10. Huh?

9. I guess you're just jealous that you don't know how to play nice with the in-laws?

8. Meh. It was a statement, not a fashion choice.

7. Yeah, a scrub that's been doing a lot better now that he's off your team. I guess the Zen Master couldn't figure out how to use him.

6. Just because Vujacic couldn't make the cut doesn't mean you should bash Scola for trying.

5. You're just jealous that they're able to do something special with just hard work and perseverance, unlike you, who's probably just wallowing in mediocrity.

4. Hmm, and what's Bynum been doing these days?

3. Soft . . . yeah. And who do you guys have playing center for most of the playoffs?

2. Sorry, it was a true story. The absurdity would be expecting you to actually read articles on ESPN and realize that, yes, it did happen.

1. Whatever.

8. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

10. Sasha Vujabiotch is minature scola who flops around like a baby seal who has just been clubbed for a while...and he plays like a girl

9. Jordan Farmar looks like he is related to sam cassel with a shaved head and plays like a girl

8. Lamar odom looks like a human milk dud. Your not a point guard. Magic is rolling over in his grave right now. and plays like a girl

7. Derek Fisher is an old outdated point guard who couldnt shuffle his feet to stay with brooks if his life dependant on it...and he plays like a girl

6. Andrew Bynum is less effective than Kelvin Cato (circa 2001), but because he is in L.A. he gets so much hype. A bust is a bust.Kareem is rolling over in his grave right now. Oh yeah and he plays the post like a girl.

5. Trevor Ariza is the 2009 version of smush parker. A scrub who everyone thinks is a key piece. His ridiculous attempt to look like a thug is comical. If you need advice on neck tattoos ask luther head or kenyon martin,

4. Phil Jackson has always had a team to work with and has never had to build from nothing. Why else would he win 9 titles and coach of the year only once. He was starting to look like Colonel Sanders with the beard so good thing he shaved, and phil.....t-mac called and he wants his chair back

3. Pau Gasol is an overrated soft european flopper who will never win anything. When chuck hayes can push you out of the paint like your a sheet of notebook paper you might want to hit the weight room.

2. Kobe you are the best player on the planet and it sucks you have to deal with this team of worthlessness, i know its frustrating playing with a team softer than a baby's ass but dont take it out on shanes back and rons throat. It is simple kobe...if you want a title without shaq all you have to do is opt of after this year and sign with us, and then you will have a team that can win.

1. Lakers fans are the worst. They have a team that is clearly underachieving and they still have the courage to run their mouths. They are tied with a team missing its 2 best players. I mean come on...what possible excuse is their for that....plus lakers fans whine like girls.

9. davemei

davemei Member

Magic ain't dead yet....

10. gatsby

gatsby Member

I'm having laughing, half pissed. On the positive, at least they started each one out with some compliments, then went to the crap stuff.

I guess you can't say anything bad about our Rockets. :)

tm

11. bravo six

bravo six Contributing Member

haha.. yeah pretty funny OP

12. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

winnar

13. Landlord Landry

Shane Battier and Kobe Bryant show up at your door and ask your daughter for a date.....who are you letting her go with? duh.......

or!.......unless you are giving a post game presser after you have just manhandled, torched and embarrassed the hands down media "favorites", thus allowing you to do whatever the hell you want, even if it's wearing a red blazer and matching bowtie.

wrong, we found him in Portland's dumpster.

have you seen Sasha?

yea, I really wish we had a bunch of over-rated do nothings like Bynum, Walton and Ariza.

really can't argue.

have you seen Pau Gasol?

what's even more absurd is that it actually happened. Crazy Pills wasn't a name we drew out of a hat.

now this is fun. LA has more smog, more traffic, more fat ass lazy snobs, more ghetto, more pretentious fans, than Houston could ever accumalte.

not to mention your ugly skyline and sub-par cheeseburger scene. :p

Houston: ALL WIN!

14. ebu

ebu Member

SCORE!!!! LMAOOO

15. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Contributing Member

Actually, pretty funny. I laughed at some of them. I didn't like number 1, but the more I think about it, it is a pretty good description of H-town. Half Ghetto, Half Ranch? We do have a pretty weird mix of thugs and cowboys. Not bad.

16. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so shouldn't he have at least heard ab sneak behind him for the alleyoop?

17. Mr. Space City

18. Vanilla Rice

Vanilla Rice Member

Some of those were pretty funny.

You have to be able to laugh at yourself (rox) in order to laugh at others (everyone else).

That said, I love Landlord Landry's replies even better. Nice work!

19. tutone88

tutone88 Member

Top 5 things I hate about the Lakers:

(5) Kobe and his Fakers have to fake toughness. And, it sucks to watch people pretend to be tough, especially when there are rules in place that virtually ensure that you won't be punched in the face.

(4) Kobe and his Fakers play cheaper than the Big Buford special at Rally's. If they were so darn good, they wouldn't have to get cheap shots in at every turn of the refs' heads.

(3) They are from L.A. And, L.A. sucks. It's full of rich, pretentious, entitled fu*k*rs that identify with and make excuses for the fact that their team is a bunch of cheatin' arrogant pansies.

(2) Kobe is a selfish jerk. It's his smug, selfish god syndrome that makes it OK in his head to do all sorts of things that good people don't do (think Colorado).

(1) Every two minutes, a new mini-Kobe is born. Young kids watch him and -- because of his skills -- look up to him. So, they mimic him and his bad sportsmanship. They apply his attitude on the court to how they live their lives. So, the end result is that the world is a worse place to live. Thanks Kobe, you dick.

20. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

i like what he says about our "over acheivers", basically lay down and let the lakers step all over you... we wouldnt actually want the lakers getting dirty and actually have to act like they care would we???

what an idiot