1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LA ROAD TRIP

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by krosfyah, May 15, 2009.

Tags:
  1. monster

monster Member

Get Rowdy Fellas!

2. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Rep our city fellas!! GIVE EM HELL!!!

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Be Classy.

Be Rowdy.

4. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Nice!

We'll be there screaming our asses off.

We should have a Rockets gathering outside Staples before the game. Get a strong show of force. It would be cool to get like 20-30+ doing a few chants before the game.

5. krosfyah

Just emailed you about that extra ticket. Please respond in the next hour or so otherwise I'll be forced to open up the ticket for somebody else.

6. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Should we bring back the chant thread?

7. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Did the Chronicle distribute BEAT LA signs for Game 6? If so, everyone flying in from Houston should find as many as you can and hand them to any Rockets fan you see.

8. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

StupidMoniker, Microfridge and I will be in sec 317 right opposite of our guests from Houston.

its nice to have some Htown folks come into town instead of me flying out there :)

9. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

That's awesome man! Great to see you and the other Rowdies and do the lap with you all before the game last night. Have fun Sunday!

10. SpiffyRifi

SpiffyRifi Member

My wife and I are headed to the airport right now, we'll be there in section 322 on Sunday and are taking the red eye home Sunday night! Looking forward to a good game!

1 person likes this.
  11. hunter399

hunter399 Member

12. imatexan

imatexan Member

I was thier for game 4 and sported my Rockets gear the entire time, got hated on a lot by stupid Lakers fans who said we had no chance to win anymore games.
    We have a summer house in LA and I might be going up thier for game 7!

13. eckostylez

eckostylez Member

All of you who are gonna be in LA for Game 7 should head to Wal-Mart/Ross/Marshalls etc, and buy some cheap Lakers jerseys to rip up at Staples Center.

Every time the Rockets do something crazy, one person should rip off there Lakers jersey to show true rowdy fans.

Maybe throw it at Jack Nicholson. Or whatever nobody celebrity that goes to the game

14. krosfyah

All Rocket fans that know the Staple Center ...what is a good entrance for us to meet?

It would be sweet if we can all try to meet before the game. We'll totally be on TV if we can get like 30+ chanting Houston Rockets on the way into the arena!!!!

Stay tuned to this thread so we can decide what entrance we'll congregate at.

15. chuckjl

chuckjl Member

My roommate and I will be in attendance as well, section 107.

Before game 1 we went to a bar called Rock'n Fish (across the street from Staples entrance, next to the ESPN Zone). The food/beer was good and the LA fans friendly. We will likely head back there, it would be a great place to meet.

Do any of y'all have extra rockets swag, something in medium or large? We didn't bring any of our gear...

16. Microfridge

Microfridge Contributing Member

I have a XL Tmac jersey, probably doesn't help much :D

17. chuckjl

chuckjl Member

Haha that'll be dragging in my feet, thanks though.

18. chuckjl

chuckjl Member

JUST thought of this (don't know why I didn't think of this earlier). Is there one among you that would not mind buying two Rockets Tshirts and bringing them to the game? Of course, you will be fully reimbursed and belly filled with beer. I'm thinking something like this:

http://www.academy.com/index.php?pa...ts/shirts&start=0&selectedSKU=0633-01632-5072

Red and simple, something you could get from Academy. Doesn't matter if it's a certain player either. Price doesn't matter. Would like to get two different shirts, though. Obviously would meet before the game at your convenience.

I tried to make the request sound the opposite of needy. Help would be GREATLY appreciated, I would love to flaunt our colors.

- Jacques

19. JakeVincent

JakeVincent Member

That is sweet guys. I know you'll represent the red team with great pride. :cool:

20. krosfyah

I'll hook you up. What size?

We are planning to grab lunch before the game somewhere across from Staple Center. Definitely join us. It'll be a lot of fun. Stay tuned to this thread for more details.