1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kyrie Irving is an idiot

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RedRedemption, Nov 1, 2017.

1. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Member

[​IMG]

2. fmp087

fmp087 Member

I thought this at first, but after listening to RJ and Channing’s Road Trippin podcast, he’s 100% serious.

Yung-T likes this.
  3. roslolian

roslolian Member

Lol Irving isn't trolling, nobody intentionally trolls to make themselves look like r****ds, that'd be like him going around telling everyone he has herpes. If Irving didn't care about his image then he wouldn't have left cleveland in the first place. He idolizes Kobe and has lots of shoes to sell, you think he would make himself look dumb on purpose?

He really is a flat earth truther, I can't ubderstand people like that if the earth was flat people would be falling off the edge and all the water in the ocean would fall to space wtf

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

It's more wacky if you look their websites up, they create fake physics for every single one of those questions. The whole flat earth thing is based on them wanting to believe, so they come up with ridiculous physics for every phenomenon.

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

you brehs are just clueless... xenu clearly made the world flat.

6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I came across a site when Kyrie mentioned it the first time... It was really bad, especially since I'm sure people other than Kyrie must believe it. Similar to the crazy people that think chemtrails exist.. I honestly didn't even know this was a thing either... Go to school people

Yung-T likes this.
  7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I've been around the world. Pan Am gave me a plaque I have hanging on the wall that says so! Weird that I'm here and Pan Am is not. Anyway, I'll tell Kyrie all about it if he'll take me out for a nice dinner. :cool:

Daddy Long Legs and Easy like this.
  8. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

Lol I think it's hilarious that people get so angry. If the dude legitimately thinks that, he's an idiot. If he doesn't, then he doesn't. Wtf you gotta care so much lol

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yet the Cavs could use a Flat Earther.

10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Right now, Isaiah Thomas' health is flatter than Irving's flat earth.

11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Because those dumb mother****ers vote. And then they influence other dumb mother****ers. And then you're basically telling complete morons its OK to believe in dumb **** like this.

12. Asian Sensation

Now I have a craving to smoke a bowl and order a pizza. Weird.

13. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

Lol first of all, calm down. If people actually start believing that the Earth is flat because a basketball player says so, then they can't be very smart to begin with. I think voting should be restricted based on education anyway btw.

14. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

No one can really be so sure. Science is just a bunch of facts that the mass tends to believe. Sort of like a meme. Just look at the recent Houston floods. I mean if the Earth was truly round why didn't the water just go away. Instead it stuck around the area for a long time. This gives some credence to the belief that the Earth can possibly be flat. But nothing has ever been proven thus far. It is important to keep and open mind and not believe everything you have been told as a child.

15. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

16. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

anyone with half a brain cell knows this to be true.

Those who defend him and claim that that was all "trolling" probably just are uncomfortable with calling someone from a minority race stupid.

roslolian likes this.
  17. nemac

nemac Member

Facepalm.jpg

18. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

:D

Gold.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  19. samerth.is.so.b.f.g.

kyrie irving is testing you, idiot...it's not about whether the earth is flat or not...have you ever considered that everything you were taught to believe might not be the truth?...

-sent via Nokia sidekick IV

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yup, either him or us are mind fkked.