1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Krstic

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by <3myrockets, Jan 4, 2009.

1. <3myrockets

<3myrockets Contributing Member

Big Z is out for weeks, and I don't have many options from the pool. Should I add Nenad or wait it out?

2. Marsarinian

Marsarinian Contributing Member

Check for Varejao. Personally, I don't think Krstic is worth adding. He's in a crowded front court and will have to compete with Wilcox, Petro, R. Swift, Collison and whoever else for minutes.

3. RedIsen

RedIsen Member

It might be a little early/quick, but take a look at DeAndre Jordan.

Guy dropped 8 Points, 10 Rebounds, and 6 blocks against Al Jefferson. Also, 23 Points, 12 Rebounds, and 4 Blocks against Bynum.

Granted, he's pretty much the only center the Clips have right now, and it's only 2 games, but the numbers look nice against that kind of opposition.

4. dtowninyourtown

dtowninyourtown Contributing Member

He has been doing better lately and has moved into the starting lineup. 26 points, 10/16 FG, 6 rebounds, and 2 blocks tonight.

5. dtowninyourtown

dtowninyourtown Contributing Member

of course both durant and green were out tonight

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Somebody dropped Jason Terry in a league I'm in.

Bwahahaha.