1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kristaps Porzingis being investigated for rape

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BALLhog 247 365, Mar 30, 2019.

1. KiLLiN

KiLLiN Member

Innocent until proven guilty people... no need to pass judgement just yet

ISOBall likes this.
  2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I don't think it's nearly slated to the degree you make it seem like. The 8% figure the FBI puts out there is also quite an overestimate when compared to other figures presented. There are some areas reporting a 2% of reports are false. You'd like to make it seem like that number flips on its head when money is involved, which in itself is comical.

I'm not saying certain victims don't have incentive to report crimes because money is involved, or that this particular victim isn't looking for a payout. However, when 92-98% of the time in normal circumstances the rape is legitimate I can't help but logically think those stats carry over if money is involved too. If you want to be ignorant enough to assume it doesn't, so be it.

B-Bob and malakas like this.
  3. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Lt. Benson and Manhattan SVU are on it.

Kim and Sajan like this.
  4. HookemHorns1250

My word people. Just because some of us are saying “Let the facts come out, let due process do it’s job”, doesn’t mean we are on Porzingis’ side. That’s just a horrible take on what we are trying to say.

We just don’t feel like calling for a hanging, or calling the guy every name in the book just yet. If it comes out that this actually did happen, then you’ll see most of us (hopefully all of us), hoping he ends up in jail for quite some time. We just don’t want to assume guilt when absolutely none of us were there to know If this is true or not.

vlaurelio likes this.
  5. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Report coming in that this woman wanted the Euro to meditate with her.

Instead, Porky raped her.

Lost in translation?

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

2 serious.

We are talking about a player on the Dallas Mavericks, so we can assume whatever we want on a Rockets-focused BBS!

Whatever else, he is dumber than a bag of hammers for summoning a female neighbor to his apartment at 2 a.m.

Zboy likes this.
  7. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

In other words, we can be assholes to every other non-Rocket player? Screw such fans...

Bearded13 likes this.
  8. B-Bob

Seriously, lighten up, Francis. Are you calling me an "*******" because of my one post? I've said nothing about the unicorn. Some others are just saying there may be merit to the woman's claims.

Have you ever been to the internet before?

pippendagimp likes this.
  9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

He said Mavs. not non-Rocket player. (although I am pretty sure Jazz is implied as well)

Screw you for not learning our refined American English, Euro boy!

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He will be a Mavs player but as long as he hasn't played for them, he did this as a Knicks guy.

11. B-Bob

Okay. Or, to be fair, he didn't do this as a Knicks guy.

I mean.. I get the injured-feeling dudes who have these false accusation narratives, but none of us know what happened in that apartment. None of us. At the same time, it's a thread about an accusation, and people will post things about it. Big deal.

For those of you worried: the jury will not (probably) be consulting this thread when it goes to trial.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I am with you on this, shouldn't have happened.

Problem with those millionaire bois is things come to them easily, so they expect things to happen for them.

And females are biting on this too easily and regret it later on.

Interesting thing in this, is Porkchopzingis promised her tuition money for her bro. He failed to keep the promise.

Maybe he promised her more things before the act.

13. Lovemachine2000

Are you victim-blaming a potential victim of extortion? Get off your high horse.

Bearded13 likes this.
  14. sefant77

sefant77 Member

So you know that the 68k promise is true?

Because the only known facts are that ESPN writes they have a copy and its handwritten with KPs name spelled wrong multiple times and that KPs lawyer says its forged...

RudyTBag likes this.
  15. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Not sure about that. CF is consulted by everybody on the internet. I mean everybody for everything, from basketball, to global warming, to curing cancer. :D

B-Bob likes this.
  16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Check your spam folder.

You've been SUMMONED by the Internet Court of Opinion.

B-Bob likes this.
  17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

her story comes across as highly suspicious. and still he seems like the psycho violent type prone to snaps. i think they both guilty!

Invisible Fan likes this.
  18. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

B-Bob, I think the jury should honor whatever we decide in this thread. So I will do my due diligence to get this thread out there.

Easy and B-Bob like this.
  19. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

She should get in big trouble if any of the things she says is untrue and she is basically doing it for the money.

20. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Seems like the $68k will doom any chance for a conviction, I'm guessing. How would you prove beyond a reasonable doubt without physical evidence and the victim willing to de facto consent after-the-fact for money? Not saying he did or didn't do it, but I don't see how he'd be in any legal jeopardy.