1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kobe's dirty foul on Shane

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mag, May 5, 2009.

1. mag

mag Contributing Member

Kobe intentionally throw an elbow and then put his knee on Shane.
    The league should look at this. If not, the Rockets should send video of that dirty play.

2. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

[​IMG]

Again, courtsey of bigkingsfan.

3. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Hey Dwight Howard already got suspended......who knows...

4. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

Kobe's just acting like the sourpuss he always he is. The cat is competitive to a fault where 75% of the time he acts like a sore loser.

5. Super Von

Super Von Member

[​IMG]

That is complete bull****. Shame on the refs for not having the balls to call that a technical.

But the NBA is not going to look at anything and forget about them suspending Kobe. They would never do that.

6. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

I'm still pissed about it. Shane is the better man and walked away from Kobe but just once, I want to see Battier confront his sorry Laker ass and not back down.

7. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I guarantee he wouldn't do that to Ron.

at least he wouldn't do it more than once :)

Kobe is a studio gangster. He knows who to pick on and who to steer clear of. Of course, if I had been body slammed by Reggie Miller I would probably know better than to get into anymore fights too.

8. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

My roommate and I were going crazy when we saw this. Was just straight up dirty.

As I have always had: Mad respect for Kobe as a player, possibly no one better, but as a human being he could not be a worse representative of how to act in day to day life.

Gotta say he is lucky as f*** he is good at basketball because otherwise people would hate the man so much.

9. Hims21

Hims21 Member

Kobe should not be suspended.

It would only make him more determined and hungry. He should play like he played tonight inefficient.

10. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

man that ticked me off

11. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

This is exactly what I texted to my friend. Kobe picking on the nicer of our two-headed defensive monster! LOL.

12. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

shane tried to stand up though. Kobe got a little physical at the end but Battier could have just waited for him to get up.

Heck I dunno, I'd have to see the replay again. I was proud that he just walked away though.

13. Jonie

Jonie Member

Jack Nicholson may say: welcome to Hollywood!!

14. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

OMG most def he should get suspended for that knee and elbow to the head... Dwight got his he should get one too for that nonsense.

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

i dont think there's enough there to show the league it was on purpose. I've fallen down similar to that and accidently kneed someone also just trying to get up like that. That elbow did look intentional, but looks like shane tried to get up just prior to it and could have possibly taken out the leg kobe was standing on, causing Kobe's upper body (and therefore his shoulder) to buckle down....it's not as easy to see like Dwight's elbow..

And before i get all these hate replies, that's how i think the league will see it, i'm not trying to say all that contact was accidental.

16. smallpotato

smallpotato Member

I hate Kobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Vainqueur

Vainqueur Member

I guess there will be no suspension for him from the league. If there were no gash on Shane's face, the result would have been reversed by refs.

18. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

I know it's bad... but I don't think he'll be suspended for that. I actually want them to not suspend Kobe, play them healthy again.

19. ferrarif1286

ferrarif1286 Member

man we need to send this **** to the NBA and have them look at it atleast

20. NafeesLACC

NafeesLACC Member

Kobe grew up in Lower Merion Pennsylvania about as suburban upper class as you can get, Kobe is faker when it comes to toughness of that sort.