1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kobe Demands Trade

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mgraye2969, Dec 15, 2011.

1. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

some desperate Laker fan called SAS yesterday and started yelling at him for creating this drama, then cried for a Pau for Scola/Martin/Dragic trade straight up......

...so that they could trade for Howard

Laker fans lol

2. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Honestly ... I hope the lakers do trade for howard and we can get in on it... I wonder if the magic would prefer

Martin, Scola, flynn or dragic , either twill or budinger and draft picks out the wazooooo for dwight

Preferably start
    Lowry
    Lee
    Twill
    Patterson
    Howard

man that would be a fun team to watch tho!

3. across110thstreet

^^

but then the Lakers aren't trading for Howard

4. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Really how do you know that? If not...then I think we can beat New Jerseys crappy 10 pick offer and lopez... lopez is a center but isnt better than scola...plus they have orton...right?

5. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

The sense of entitlement of LA sports fans is unrivaled.

6. across110thstreet

I don't, it's in response to your hypothetical idea of the lakers trading for howard. in your scenario, the Rockets are trading for Howard.

how were the Lakers involved in your hypothetical trade offering?

7. SacTown

SacTown Member

I really don't think any teams are really drooling over Martin & Scola.

8. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

The only thing remaining from the Kobe-Shaq era and all of their championships is Kobe Bryant (and old man Fisher). When he retires the Lakers are going to lose a lot of their fans, very similar to the NBA losing many fans after Jordan retired. The smartest move for the Lakers, and the NBA, is to trade him now for as much as they can get and sell the incoming players to LA fans. Something like Carmelo Anthony, Landry Fields, and Tony Douglas for Kobe Bryant, and 2 first round picks.

Chandler
    Stoudemire
    Walker
    Kobe
    Billups

Lakers:
    Douglas
    Fields
    Anthony
    Gasol
    Bynum

If they decide to trade Gasol, and Bynum for Howard they would continue to be the Lakers for the next 6 years.

9. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

dude... we got in on it by pushing the Lakers out.. clearly!!!

We need the Lakers, see, to reopen the trade talks. See, if good ole Morey-my-man calls up Mr. Magic GM and flat out says, "Hey there sir, we'd like to talk about a swap of basketball players, see.. any interest in moving Dwight?", he'd get a good laughing. But if Lakerland comes a calling, perfect for the Rockets to swoop in.

Comprende? :)

10. Yonizzel

Yonizzel Rookie

I heard chandler parsons is demanding a trade as well

11. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Why would NYK trade Melo and Fields for Kobe and picks, who is likely to only play two more seasons before his body blows up?
    I think they have absolutely no intention to trade Melo, they could also get way better talent.