1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kobe Bryant-Loser Video

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by code9x, Jul 11, 2005.

1. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

While we're showing that lets show clips of Mobley lighting Kobe up while holding him to below his season average.

2. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Jordan didn't run the best center in the league out of town, isolate most of his teammates, run one of the top coaches ever out of town and leave an entire franchise in limbo. I also don't remember Jordan being on trial for rape. When your peers are sick of you you know you have a problem. For all of Jordan's faults he got along perfectly fine with and was good friends with rivals like Ewing, Barkley, Reggie Miller, Hakeem among others.

3. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

lets not try to make it sound like jordan was anything other than a massive ******* with an ego that makes kobe bryant look like tim duncan.

as for running shaq and phil out of town. they all 3 have massive egos. they all basically ran each other out of town. it was just that buss was who decided which one to keep and so it makes kobe be the one to run the others out. player over coach, easy decision. 25 year old superstar wanting a contract starting at $15M/yr or 32 year old superstar wanting a contract starting at $30M/yr, easy decision. of course, phil is already back.

and i thought i remembered childs actually hitting kobe pretty good. from that video, it looks like he basically wiffed and just got in a glancing blow to the neck.

4. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

Kobe should not be compared to Jordan. Although I can respect Jordan's commitmment to winning and playing basketball, I am not big fan of Jordan the person either.

Kobe is more like Pippen subtracting the admitted adultery and potential rape. Who here likes Pippen either?

5. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

OMG! OMG! OMG! Kobe's an adulterer! :eek:

Isn't EVERY NBA player in history an adulterer? Except for AC Green I guess.

I've read books on a lot of them and all of them talk about cheating on their wives from Bill Russell to Phil Jackson, don't forget, Michael Jordan almost got divorced over some really ugly lady, Shaq was recently mentioned in a "famous" groupie's book and she claims Shaq gave her 10k dollars for her services. Bill Russell once said that if a hotel the Celtics were staying at ever burned down they would find plenty of bodies that weren't supposed to be there. Hmm...

6. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

And it doesn't bother you he paid of an accuser to stop pursing a rape suit? Best case he is merely an adulter as he had to admit in court, worst case--not exactly improbable given the settlement, well, you know.

7. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Is there an NBA player who is more aware of his celebrity on the court than Kobe? I hate watching his stupid head nod/ gum chewing while backpeddling after a basket. :rolleyes:

8. alaskansnowman

He's cocky b/c he's good.

And for everyone who hates on Kobe b/c of his adultery, then welcome to life in the NBA. Every player does it - Kobe just had some bad luck in getting caught.

9. Chuck04

Chuck04 Member

Bah who cares about his cockiness, adulteress ways or arrogance? Peronally I couldn't care less, but as for the video 10/10. Man Kobe you really do suck hard sometimes!! :p

10. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

they should add a few more clips like Tmac breaking kobe's ankles and hitting a turnaround J on him and AI crossing Kobe and making him slip :D

11. MFW2310

MFW2310 Contributing Member

All this hate and not one person mentioning how Kobe whines like a little b**** when he doesn't get the continuation call after taking 5 steps after the whistle; or many of his other ref b****ing antics. Man you guys are slippin'...

12. Samar

Samar Contributing Member

Damn how fast is you send it? I just d/l the thing at 15 mb/sec. The second i clicked save it finished 50% and the rest 2 sec later. :eek:

13. code9x

code9x Contributing Member

hey the video itself is funny, lame, and good enough
    the song is great and highlights the loser he is.

:D

14. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I think the video is funny because I hate Kobe, he is very egocentric, and selfish player.

15. utsrinu

utsrinu Member

the link is expired!