1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks, Rockets working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 12, 2017.

1. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

You don't have sources. This Schlick is a mere symptom of your parents not giving you enough attention. Bye.

2. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

Rockets just waived Uthoff per @The Cat

3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Running out of non guaranteed bros...

4. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

Rockets just waived Uthoff per @The Cat

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

random guys and their "sources"...

I really can't wait for this Melo saga to be over...

6. Joshua0312

Joshua0312 Member

How exactly am I 100% wrong? Did a deal get done that I missed? No it didn't. And per what I'm told it won't. If that makes you unhappy that's ok it makes me unhappy too. But I can only go off of what I've been told. I'm not on here saying the deal gets done by 545 and making people hang on for something that's not coming just for personal gags. I want Houston to be a champion. But you have to see what's going on here. If a deal was going to happen it would be done by now. The Knicks are dragging this out as they should to get the best deal. They hold more leverage than anyone on this forum is giving them credit for and they know if they hold him he will balk. Ryan Anderson is a terrible contract that Houston has to give up multiple picks to get rid of. New York wants no part of that. They will wait out Carmelo and he will add another team in the east to his preferred list. Well they are already on his list but LeBron gets what LeBron wants.

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

Shawn Long, you're next.

Isaiah Taylor: Fully unguaranteed $1,312,611 until the first day of the season, thereafter fully guaranteed.
    Shawn Long: Fully unguaranteed $1,312,611 until September 26th, thereafter $50,000 guaranteed with future guarantee dates.
    Tim Quarterman: Fully unguaranteed $1,312,611 until January 10th, thereafter fully guaranteed.
    Jarred Uthoff: Fully unguaranteed $1,312,611 until July 30th, thereafter $200,000 guaranteed with further guarantees at later dates.
    Ryan Kelly: Fully unguaranteed $1,577,230 until July 7th, thereafter fully guaranteed

Deuce and NIKEstrad like this.
  8. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

this thread should be dead lol this isnt happening anytime soon

9. thekad

thekad Member

Funny how you said this same thing weeks ago yet no news has leaked about Melo's "frustration" with the Rockets nor him expanding his "list."

It's almost as if you're making it up!

10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you guys think someone would really do that? Just go on Clutchfans and lie?

don grahamleone and Fullcourt like this.
  11. J_Hunter_1977

J_Hunter_1977 Member

He is. He's a lying S.O.B.

12. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

That's unheard of and far too risky. Think of the backlash! How could @Joshua0312 sleep at night if we found out he's a fraud!?!

D-rock likes this.
  13. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I do think it's a little ridiculous that everyone jumps on the obviously fake insider sources that are 'positive', but as soon as someone pops up who's negative they are automatically super fake. I'm skeptical of everything not verified by Clutch, but the double standard based off how 'good the news is' for the Rockets is a little non-sensical.

14. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

I think you're running a little confirmation bias there, in general this board doesn't believe people who aren't verified, most typically wait for a trusted source. There are a handful who believe the bullshit and real people, and the people who insult both and that's where the confirmation bias gets to rear its ugly head.

15. Ryris

Ryris Member

You're right melo is in the final strech of his career and wants to contend, so why would he get frustrated with the rockets for not gutting rotational players to get him. He wants the team to be as good as possible when he gets there. If melo is frustrated it's at the knicks.

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

most of these random guys are full of ****, doesn't matter whether it's positive or negative news

if some random dude was saying that the Melo trade was gonna happen soon according to their "sources", I'd call BS on that too

too many guys claiming they have sources these days, it's ridiculous

J_Hunter_1977 likes this.
  17. virgule neuf

virgule neuf New Member

Melo is being traded to Houston tomorrow around 3:30 pm EST. My cousin Terry's friend Neil who is a custodian at MSG heard the Knicks GM and Morey agreeing to a deal! Stay tuned ClutchCity!

18. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Reported.

19. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

just lock or shut down this thread

20. bawanyh

bawanyh Member

Here we go again with another new member