1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks, Rockets working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 12, 2017.

1. Nemospl

Nemospl Member

For your sake, I really hope this happens. I'm routing for you!! Now, I won't be upset if you are wrong or trolling us but I can't speak for the rest. They may send some White Walkers your way if nothing happens today...prepare yourself...

For our sake, dear God let this be so we can move forward!!!

Pounder likes this.
  2. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

We're pullin for ya. LOL.

3. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

We got a lot of fake tough guys here. i remember you were getting clowned about magic the gathering before your melo rumor even started.

I hope that you are right but something tells me that you will meet the same fate as @DrexlerFan by the end of tonight...

#nomercy

DonKnock likes this.
  4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

We'd all gladly eat crow if this were real. But a notice to Clutch on why you're posting this is easy enough. I'm guessing it hasn't been done because he hasn't stepped forward with a, "(Sigh) Okay, everyone, let this play out" post.

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

or he saw your IP address, which indicated fraud?

6. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

Knick have nothing to offer Cavs other than Melo and picks. Before Irving said he wanted out Melo said he'd waive the NT for Cavs and Rockets. But rumor is now it's only Houston.

Woj stated in the article the Cavs want young players, win-now vets and picks. The best package for Irving would come from Boston but it's unlikely they trade him to a rival. I think Miami is most likely spot. Knicks are very unlikely to trade with Cavs.

7. MghtyPtrck

MghtyPtrck Member

At least provide who you are. Your "source" will still be protected, but if you really believe his info then put your face and name on it. simple

8. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

He doesn't know who your friends are, but if you can point out who your friend is to him he'll vouch for you and keep it to himself because he's discreet like that.

DonKnock likes this.
  9. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Oh yeah!

B-Bob likes this.
  10. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Clutch: Maoree iz zee treydah gowing dizowwn tuedeh.

Maoree: No

Clutch: Butt Pounder sayz ieet ees!! Why ewe awlweyz lying Maoree?:(

11. jacoby

jacoby Member

Have there ever been trades that were agreed upon by all sides but still held up by a "Deadline" a few days later?

In Houston, New York, and a third team all have the framework to a trade that they agreed upon, why would they all mutually say "Okay. Fantastic. Now let's wait a few days to send this into the league office." How does that make any sense?

Red.Glare likes this.
  12. Pounder

Pounder Member

Maybe because my sister has used clutchfans before? We have the same IP

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

[​IMG]

TMac'n, DonKnock and Snow Villiers like this.
  14. MghtyPtrck

MghtyPtrck Member

Your "source" willy nilly gives insider info to some kid still living at home with parents w/ a sister that ALSO checks out Clutchfans?

justtxyank, mario_v, bigred77 and 2 others like this.
  15. 1Deep

1Deep Member

So if Clutch's contacts within the Rockets are telling him there is nothing new regarding the trade for Melo we're suppose to believe you and your contacts are more in the loop?

If you are here to simply play with our emotions you are truly cruel sir.

DonKnock likes this.
  16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Man oh man, I am not. No offense, Pounder, but want no part of Melo unless we can keep every other piece but your avatar.

Pizza_Da_Hut likes this.
  17. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I mean, you see this is a no win no matter the approach. Let's play Devil's advocate and say I believed you, even if you end up being right, you've shown no insight that would suggest it's anything more than a blind guess. I mean, if you knew picks, protections, filler, then maybe there's an ounce that you knew what was going on.

Then, when you factor in join date, number of posts, your picture, your name, it just sounds like a kid trying to get attention. Look, I hope you're right and hope you're an insider. That would be awesome. To have multiple insiders on the forums? I mean, who the hell is against that? Skepticism still persists. Wish you the best though, here's to hoping my gut is wrong.

jch1911 and BHannes2BHonest like this.
  18. Houston09

Houston09 Member

Pounder did your "friends" give you any details on the trade? Are they positive it will happen today?

19. PDJACK7

PDJACK7 Member

I was pulling for you and wanted to believe, but this statement got me.

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

my sauces say nothing is happening today