1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks' Felton says no doubt he’s better than Rockets' Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, Nov 23, 2012.

1. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Yup. Felton seems to think he's the best player on the team after Melo.

2. rzorocks

rzorocks Member

did Lillard get the W, in basketball "w" is what most matter.

as long ROCKETS get those "w" wont matter wether Lin,Harden,Parson or others plays crap.

3. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

Melo better tape up that finger and return to play in a hurry. If the Knicks keep winning without Melo and without Amare he'll lose his spotlights and will need to conspire to drive Felton out of New York.

4. SK34

SK34 Member

There bench score less than 10 points per game. If the rockets bench did the same thing, then rockets would not have the "W" you are talking about.

5. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Hahahahhahahaha...so true...hurry up Melo...lol

6. rzorocks

rzorocks Member

but rockets get the w dont put if.....

...if all starter in rockets play well, rockets rape lakers

...if 2pat is strong as D12 lakers are doom

...if Harden stop going to strip club he is more focus

...if Jlin stop playing Halo and concentrate in basketball linsanity 2

...if parson just stop listening to Justin Bieber he will be good as lebron

do you want me to continue the if game, Portland is solid team than the rockets.

7. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Then it is the lowest level of humor.

By the way, it is not the first time this troll does that.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=7405203&postcount=6

He got called out in that thread because of this moronic post. I think he is still upset and therefore he did it again in this thread today in order to send out a "I am not going to back down" message.

He is basically trolling around in different threads to mock the language skill of the foreign posters whose English is not their first language.

What a moron.

8. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

You no like Felton cuz fat state line he laid on Heat while Chalmers and Cole shut linsanity down?

Why no outrage when LOF call Felton fatty? :(

You no like internet meme Clutchfans use for long time before LOF come? :(

[​IMG]

#468 Kwame, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  9. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

Oh shayan, just when I thought you were starting to get it :(
    Are you even aware of how Jeremy played last season? Linsanity was looking like an all-star. So just what on earth does Damian have to do here? Yes, he's a great rookie. When he actually starts being scouted and goes through his first rough stretch are we gonna call him trash too? No, young players have room for improvement and they can bounce back, kinda like Raymond this year who looked liked like nothing more than a fat scrub last year.

And it's not really excuses, unfortunately life isn't as simple and black and white as you'd like to think shayan :) Players goes through slumps, do you know how many talented players have stunk it up their first year of their big contract? Many. Who knows, maybe the pressure of living up to it does get to them. That's why so many people are asking for some patience. That's all.

10. rokit

rokit Member

here's what felton had to say last year

11. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

lol you're kinda dragging out the meme and not even using "y u no" anymore so I can see why people would think you're just mocking others.

And quite frankly,
    [​IMG]

12. JJ23

JJ23 Rookie

see ya kwame...contributing member or not..you are a sorry excuse for a human being

13. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Are you saying that you are acting like a moron in order to support Clutchfans against the LOFs? And you are doing this by mocking the language skill of the foreign speakers? Really? In order to hide your shame, you are now dragging the name of the website into this. What a shameless and selfish idiot you are. I thought I went over the board when I called you a piece of crap. But now I am sure it is an appropriated name for a low life person like you.

14. JJ23

JJ23 Rookie

don't worry about...guys like Kwame are very tough and spew their hatred behind their computers. In real life, they would cower in fear.

15. seahawk

seahawk Member

Whenever Felton has a good game, the thread is brought to the top. It sinks when he has a bad game. It tells you something.

16. nono

nono Member

A mod has to step in and clean this crap up.

Knicks' Felton says no doubt he’s better than Rockets' Lin
    Jeremy Lin is a joke!!!!
    It's pretty we're a better team when Toney Douglas is the primary ball handler
    Jermey Lin? Whats Wrong??
    Lin's Scrutiny

These are all topics just on the front page of the forum. They should be merged into one Jeremy Lin thread. Don't want to have new topics every time a LOF or LOH wants to make a new thread.

17. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Y u no like Kwame...It's not Kwame fault fatty Felton play better than Lin :(

18. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

This Kwame fool is worthless. He knows he has said something stupid. Instead of taking the criticism and letting it go, he now tries to paint it out like he is doing this for the website against the new fans.Yeah right, I am sure this website is so proud of an idiot like him who trolls around in different threads to mock the language ability of the oversea members. How selfish and shameless this fool is. That's why I call him a piece of crap.

19. JJ23

JJ23 Rookie

Hey Kwame....you live in Houston? Where in Houston?

20. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member