1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks' Felton says no doubt he’s better than Rockets' Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, Nov 23, 2012.

1. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

It is just odd, right here at ClutchFans, it is allowed to bad mouth any Rockets.
    Lowry and other white dude are not rockets anymore, by way, where are their team ranking right now? 13th, and 14th. If they are such great PGs, they could single handled to carry their teams into play off. What kind of Rockets fans are you? not root for your own team.

2. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

Is this the Heat that lost to the Wizards when Crawford dropped 22 pts, 6ast on them?

I wish the Rockets had a superstars like Raymond Felton and Crawford, that backcourt would destroy Miami in the Finals :eek:

3. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

feltonsanity! it'll bocome every scrub pg`s dream to play on a melo-less and amare-less knicks. lol

4. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

Melo is a Queen of ISO, what do you expect from that?

5. Gil

Gil Member

Felton was a lottery pick for a reason. Great player.

6. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Chalmers has somehow gotten worse this season

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

North Carolina hype machine.

8. SK34

SK34 Member

I do want Lin to do better but I've said that Felton is a better point guard and there are way too many better point guards than Lin. I want Lin to do good for the Rockets.

And LMFAO @ Harden being Melo and Lin being able to score 25 points a game. The dude is shooting what? below 40 from the field and below 30 from 3s? I don't think so.

And Melo is playing like a MVP this year. He is playing team ball, playing defense (hence his injury trying to hustle). Melo is the reason why they have lost 5 or less games.. (I think its 5 or less, maybe 6).

And its not 1 game which Felton has done good that I'm here posting his stats. He has done well in most of his games.

And about Lowry and Dragic... One person cannot lead their team to the playoffs. I wanna see Lin play for the current Raptors team and lead them to a winning record. Nobody in the Raptors jersey gives a rats ass about giving effort to win except for Lowry.

9. tkrieger

tkrieger Member

That's because he's hurt.........

The Heat looks like the players were content with a title, and don't play well away from the ball. The defenders are constantly getting caught in screens, and all Knicks players (not just Felton) are getting open looks.

10. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

Absolute trash this season. He missed a breakaway layup today. How many NBA players actually miss layups?

11. kozmo

kozmo Member

NO what I said was if Lin took 20 plus shots a game like harden he would be scoring 25 a game too.... Thats what I said and watch what happens when harden catches the ball, just watch

12. tkrieger

tkrieger Member

The Rockets should watch film of this Knicks game. With good screens, even J.R. Smith can look good playing "point guard".

The Knicks are the best screen-setting team in the NBA. The Rockets (at least the starters) are the worst.

13. BeeBeard

BeeBeard Member

Felton with the big fat stat line against the asterisk champs tonight.

I can't say with confidence if he can run the point with composure or even maintain this production, but he certainly can break his man down off the dribble.

14. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

he got hurt last game. he's been awful all season. trust me, he was on my fantasy team.

15. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

Agree.

16. kozmo

kozmo Member

hes slow.....

17. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I could care less how Felton does against other teams besides when he plays against the Rockets..and he looked crappy against us so that's all that matters.

18. kozmo

kozmo Member

The rockets are the 3rd highest scoring team in the NBA...?

BUt I agree screens would be nice

19. SK34

SK34 Member

All I'm saying is that Lin fans need to give credit where its due and I'll give Lin credit when the time comes. When Lin performs he'll get his credit. My thing is, Felton could play and is a legit point guard. Why do they gotta go and make excuses for Lin when he sucks and what not and argue that someone is not better than Lin when you can clearly see that they are.

20. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Why fatty Felton score career high against NBA champs on national tv to help NY blowout Miami? Fatty Felton no like Lin.