1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks' Felton says no doubt he’s better than Rockets' Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, Nov 23, 2012.

1. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Players with multiple proven seasons of top 5 play at their position get the benefit of the doubt.

The logic some Lin fans try to throw out there is just amazing.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

he hasn't hit a game winner for the rockets, he almost did, but you know what happened

3. svendraker

svendraker Member

funny lowry and dragic is no rockets anymore?

4. tinman

Supporting Member

I meant those dudes NEVER PLAYED for the Rockets at all.
    like NEVER.

Lin fans need to understand, the only enemy he has is the rim.

5. zdrav

zdrav Member

Give Lin at least a season or two to prove himself too.

Case closed.

6. svendraker

svendraker Member

lmao

...don't worry he will be wearing yellow and purple jersey so stop the hate and he will take the lin fans with him so you can relax.

7. tinman

Supporting Member

Lol.
    The Lakers have Steve Nash dude.

8. meh

meh Contributing Member

Not sure if posted. But found this hilarious "post game grade" from knickerblogger.net, a pretty good blog. Even if it is the Knicks.

9. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Why even bother to be on this site. Might as well make Linsanity website forums and bring AdrenaLine with you.

10. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

GTFO!

11. svendraker

svendraker Member

hey relax, take it easy I am not just a lin fan but also whole rockets I just spicing the the TInman or Tinfail guy and they also want Jlin trade to the lakers.

it's for the lin haters and basher, and for those people think glorifying your favorite players is bad (saying better than kobe, deron or rose) let them be because it is a positive outlook positive bring positive result, don't be such a negative.

it just a one game folks more games to come hope the rockets continue to play like this

12. SK34

SK34 Member

Feltons number against heat today so far - 24 pts, 5 ast, 4 rebounds. W/O Melo!

13. Karolik

Karolik Member

Wow, Felton is CARRYING his team against Miami. :eek: I thought there was a better chance of pigs flying.

14. rocketsfan4

rocketsfan4 Member

Man, seems like you really don't like Lin. Do you want Felton to do better than Lin, even though Felton's on the Knicks?

15. rokit

rokit Member

that's why

16. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

who cares. he probably is better. oh felton had a good game, time to rush to clutchfans to up that one thread!!!

17. kastuul

kastuul Member

Felton is the same class with D-will and CP3.

What a shame his supporters compare him to a player who start not a season enough.

18. tkrieger

tkrieger Member

I've seen seven Knicks games this season. Felton has had only one bad game..... The game against the Rockets...... If nothing else, it showed once again the level of defense Lin is capable of playing.

The cancer on the Knicks is Amare Stoudemire..... The Knicks also played like that without Amare last season..... Tyson Chandler sets the best high screens in the league......

Needless to say, Lin and the Rockets visit to MSG will be an interesting game. Especially in the wake of the lopsided victory earlier this season.

The only saving grace so far with Lin this season is his defense. I think his defense, along with Asik's defense, is the reason why the Rockets have played OK, in spite of Lin's lack of production on the offensive side.

I still say the Rockets' biggest problem is the lack of quality screens set by the starters. If this problem will be fixed, the Rockets will be a force too.

Meanwhile, as I type this, the Heat suddenly woke up against the Knicks....

19. kozmo

kozmo Member

melo is harden...pass him the ball and it stops....without melo LIn had 38 against the lakers last year... the thing that makes the rockets good is they move the ball... MOVE THE BALL.... watching the knicks tonight, they move the ball....Harden catches the ball it stops...

Harden is melo just not as good.....Felton is playing great tonight, played well the other night too....the night before that he was god awful....it happens...

Lin played great the other day, then last game in foul trouble.... give lin 20 plus shots a game and he will score 25 every night.....Lin Plays defense, he passes the ball, he steals the ball and he doesnt turn it over much....

get a grip..oh and by the way, hes a big part of why the rockets are 3 in the NBA in scoring. IF the other 4 starters played d like Lin does they would be undefeated.....

20. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Heat suck.

They lost to the Wizards.