1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks' Felton says no doubt he’s better than Rockets' Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

Felton is not the PG of the Knicks. Kidd is. They often played the two together and Kidd has to carry Felton all the time.

Without Kidd to "mentor" Felton, he sucks.

2. zdrav

zdrav Member

LOL @ Felton. 3/18 and he's still chucking it like he's Kobe.

3. seahawk

seahawk Member

LOFs, if you want to root for Lin but not for the Rockets, please go to a Lin fan site. If you just root for Lin but not the team here, you just embarass Lin

4. seahawk

seahawk Member

Knicks want this game badly and Felton just want to prove himself again but fail.

5. yunac010

yunac010 Member

All Felton does is look for his own shot or feed Melo/Tyson. Novak isn't being used properly at all.

6. zdrav

zdrav Member

Poor Novak. He got his nice contract but he's not being allowed to shine.

Morey, get on that!

7. kozmo

kozmo Member

3 of 19 ...8 points.....Im telling you, by the time the Rockets get to the garden in Dec the knicks will be in trouble.....OLD OLD OLD.....and if the Rockets beat them again the garden will be a ghost town. They are already saying attendance is down.

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I wonder if the Knicks struggling after a hot start is simply a natural consequence of the fact that they've aged about a month since the season began.

1 person likes this.
  9. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Highly possible :grin:

10. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Haha probably. Kidd was out tonight because of back spasms. Age is gonna catch up to the Knicks as the season goes on.

11. kozmo

kozmo Member

lol.....

12. kastuul

kastuul Member

Energy is one of reasons.
    They has accumulated many injury records.

13. SRR21

SRR21 Member

Felton is not good man. He talks all that smack, his assists aren't from his creativity its him walking the ball up court then throw it to Melo watch him throw up 3's for his assists.

14. meh

meh Contributing Member

Quite frankly, I care absolutely nothing if Felton sucks, except when he plays the Rockets. I don't want him to be wrong because he sucks. I want him to be wrong because while he plays typical Felton level ball, Lin plays better. If instead it's just Lin sucking a little less, I don't exactly feel any better.

Felton has a history of being a mediocre starter. I hope Jeremy Lin proves he can be better than that.

15. kastuul

kastuul Member

No Shumpert, No Amare and No Kidd.

Knicks fans believe their team can beat anyone if they are 100% healthy.

The fact is, it will never happen.

It reminds me of Yao/T-Mac era.

16. tminusrex

tminusrex Rookie

Knicks are going to dump Felton in the offseason and pickup Lowry

17. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

Two times now that Felton has lost his cool because he wanted to prove something in an important matchup.

And Woodson wanted veterans. At least Jeremy is mature, shooting slump and all.

18. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

Glad you received my money Raymond. But I paid for an average performance without Kidd to prove my argument, you didn't have to go to 3-19. There's no bonus for outperformance.

19. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

When Jeremy is having an off night he stops shooting and tries to do the other things like passing, defense and rebounding.

He's had games like 2-10 but 3-19? When you're not hitting shots, STOP CHUCKING EM.

Lin was called "exposed" when last season he went 1-11 against the champs focusing on him entirely, Felton just laid a worse turd against the defense of the NETS who weren't even focused on shutting him down.

20. cytrynowa

cytrynowa Member

3/19, my goodness.

Can you imagine the outrage here if Lin stopped "being passive" but chucked like that in a game? They would demand for Morey to trade him tomorrow.

Total Feltdown.