1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KJ McDaniels in support of former Miss Alabama in saying Dallas Cop Murderer is a Martyr

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rockets0515, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Braunatron

Braunatron Member

Finally! I've been waiting for CF to start having political discussions. Oh wait, no I haven't.

2. basketballholic

He needed to go before this. Not smart. Just another great athlete that has poor basketball skills and too few brain cells to change it. Time to go.

3. ksny15

ksny15 Member

You're an idiot. This is the last I'm going to say to you because you're not worth my time. If you can't see the difference between some ****ing p***y killing 5 innocent police officers and some drunk ******* mouthing off than I feel bad for you.

1 person likes this.
  4. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

Another idiot on my block list. You are an effing Moron if you don't know the difference in saying a word and killing innocent people. Hope Clutch bans your dumbass as well!!

5. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I wonder if either her or KJ realize that many of those cops were there off duty volunteering to assist the Black Lives Matter demonstration. Until the shootings started it was the absolute model for a peaceful demonstration. Some of the police officers were taking pictures with their arms around the demonstrators and the police force as a whole was exceptionally supportive of the event.

If she thinks the killer was a martyr then she has some issues that need working on.

On the flip side of that. The bad cops across America certainly share in the blame for the shooting that took place here in Dallas. Those bad cops absolutely share in the responsibility for the dead officers lives. I hope we make an example out of them.

6. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

D&D here we come!

7. ipa

ipa Member

Any violence between humans is necessary and goes against HUMAN UNIVERSAL VALUES!

This search for scandalous racial scandal is getting old, and quite frankly bad for humanity.

8. RESINator

RESINator Member

He got rid of it but damage is done

9. crash5179

Yep. He is certainly the type of athlete that needs to be made an example of IMO. Not good enough to pull this off and stay employed.

10. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Looks like it has been deleted.

11. dje243

dje243 Member

2 points:

I'm not sure that praising someone who murdered police officers keeping peaceful protestors safe is something that "goes against white christian male values" as much as it goes against widely and generally held standards for acceptable human behavior. If doing so is only against "white christian male values" then we have a serious problem (saying this as a hispanic person).

KJ and anyone else can say whatever they want and they are free to do so. However that doesn't mean they're immune from any natural and logical consequences for their speech. He should 100% take it in the shorts on this one because its basically hate speech. People get fired for making stupid/hateful comments on social media all the time.

If you support the murder of innocent people for any reason you need to reevaluate your worldview.

1 person likes this.
  12. crash5179

Don't bring that up. I think it's safe to say that the "vast" majority were absolutely outraged about Riley Cooper and wanted him to lose his job. He was absolutely slammed in the media.

13. Mav-Hater

How stupid can you be?

14. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

RIP Alva Brazeil

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I wonder if KJ is just trying to impress a pretty lady.

16. Mav-Hater

McDaniels that is!!:grin:

17. RESINator

RESINator Member

Lol misquote?

18. Mav-Hater

You are a POS!!

19. bmd

bmd Member

Did you sympathize Dylann Roof?

20. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

What i said and what you said can both be true. There can be "tons of white, hispanic ppl..." spk about a subject and still be "large swaths of the country" not speaking about it and I would argue there were an overwhelming amount who where not speaking. So why is that?