1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

kissOFdeath 95 - second half kickoff

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kissOFdeath95, Feb 18, 2013.

1. kissOFdeath95

kissOFdeath95 Member

I know im ready for the second half of the season to kick off. Everything listed is MY second half outlook and predictions.

POWER 10
    1. Heat
    2. Thunder
    3. Spurs
    4. Clippers
    5. Pacers
    6. Nuggets
    7. Knicks
    8. Grizzlies
    9. Bulls
    10. Rockets

With Indiana getting healthy I have to put them as a top 5 team in the NBA. They showed the Heat last year what they are made of. Brooklyns schedule is very soft. Same for Knicks, but I believe Carmelo can still somewhat carry them. The Rockets will get better. This team is not led by several role players. Its lead by a budding star. He will not let this team fade.

The "Lucky 7" MVP Canidates
    1. Lebron
    2. Durant
    3. CP3
    4. Carmelo
    5. Tony Parker
    6. James Harden
    7. Duncan/ Westbrook

With Chris Pauls injury, this has turned into a 2 man race. Lebron vs Durant. And the nod goes to "The King". He just keeps getting better. Every season. With the pressure of a title now off of his shoulders, hes reaching new heights. Tony Parker filled in like a true MVP for San Antonio when Duncan and Ginobili were out. The Rockets would be in the running for a number one pick if Harden wasnt in the mix.

DPOY
    Igudola (DEN)

6th MAN
    Crawford (LAC)

COY
    Mchale (HOU)

EXCEC
    Sacks (LAC)

2. MrSabotage

MrSabotage Member

I would rank us above Memphis, two franchises heading in different directions in my opinion.

Also I'm gonna have to disagree with the McHale pick, I think a lot of coaches could have guided us to this record with Harden. I'd go with Frank Vogel.

3. JamesBearden13

I know the Warriors have been doing awful as of late, but don't forget earlier this season when they were playing really well.

I think Mark Jackson wins COY, if the Warriors make the playoffs and don't completely fall off.