1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kinkaid private school says no truth to rumor that LeBron James was there today

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jun 15, 2018.

1. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Really about cwebb?

2. CapelaOnlyFan

CapelaOnlyFan Member

Maybe it's the fan in me but the fact that the school came out and said anything kinda has me thinking they're covering something up

#BananaboatBron2Houston confirmed?

3. Rudy

Rudy Member

4. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

They need a new marketing/graphics person because that poster is painful to look at.

peleincubus likes this.
  5. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

I took the absolute same position with the rumors of Bron's kids in the LA school. The school will just not comment and wouldn't go to the trouble of outright denying it. So ridiculous that people have no privacy and the world turns on a whisper while the truth has no chance.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

If Lebron were choosing a city based on their ability not be loudmouths we failed.

7. aelliott

aelliott Contributing Member

According to the Blue Chips schedule, they are not here.

https://www.gcbcbasketball.com/page/show/3600606-2023-2017-

They were here in March and apparently the kid dominated. Check YouTube. He's amazing. Funny thing is that his game more closely resembles Harden's than it does Lebron's.

Deckard and DonKnock like this.
  8. IslandB.O.I.

IslandB.O.I. Member

I think it’s the younger son that has a tourney here coming up.

DonKnock likes this.
  9. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

I would say we did better than LA tho ;)

clutchdabear likes this.
  10. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

This is for Bronny, not Bryce (younger son)

IslandB.O.I. likes this.
  11. aelliott

I'm aware, I was replying to a post that said that the older sons team could be here too.

DonKnock likes this.
  12. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

That's what I read here on clutchfans.

13. aelliott

Then it must be true.

jacoby and xaos like this.
  14. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Next best thing short of Burt Steele tbh!

15. Buck Turgidson

I guess his kid's not smart enough to go to St. John's?

acsorelle4 likes this.
  16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Finally someone leaked a photo catching LeBron checking out Kinkaid High School for his boy.

[​IMG]

Bobsputin and ashleyem like this.
  17. OremLK

OremLK Member

Everyone is acting like this is just about LeBron wants, but I think what makes this so hard is it's not just like he can say "I want to play in Houston" and make it happen. I'm sure he's thinking about that too--he likes to be the shot caller, always has throughout his career.

He doesn't want to be Carmelo. If it gets out that he says "I want to play in Houston" and then they call his bluff and force him to either pick up his option or go sign with some lesser team, then he looks like he got pushed around. It's not "I'm taking my talents to Houston", it's "I want to take my talents to Houston but we gotta work out X, Y, and Z first..."

Now if Morey can clear up the cap space and go to LeBron and say "I have all the deals in place in case Gilbert doesn't play ball", then okay, it gets a lot easier. But it's going to be awful hard to dump that Anderson contract.

18. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Honestly, if lebron wanted to find a town where his kids could be kids... houston just failed. I remember when scouts were watching Bronny at 10 or younger and lebron told people to stop! Let the man figure his crap on his own. If we get him, we get him... People gotta stop snooping and posting these things expecting brownie points! One thing I will have to say I like about NYC is that when I get a celeb at the restaurant I run people aren't harassing them or tweeting about it. They just leave them be.

19. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

are you saying the Lakers and LA people handled things much better? :confused:

20. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

remember just a few years back when someone tagged the front gate of LeBron's house in LA? anyone remember what that said??

or how about that GM they have in LA now... how he likes to blurt out to the media who he is targeting and which player he likes? forget tampering, let's just tell the whole world who we're going to get b/c we'll get them anyway, right?
    or Gary Payton telling the media that LeBron's kid is going to Sierra Canyon and the Sierra Canyon official confirming? and then the rest of LA going bonkers on social media?

I thought LA was used to seeing celebs...

DaonlyLA likes this.