1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kinkaid private school says no truth to rumor that LeBron James was there today

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jun 15, 2018.

1. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

The hard hitting Houston media and paparazzi strike again! Said no one ever.

2. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Cypress?

3. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I can, with 100% certainty, say LeBron was in Sugar Land today looking at houses. I don't do "insider info" pretty much ever, and my post history speaks for itself. But he was there.

Anyways, count me in camp #DueDiligence. Carry on.

4. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

pics or it didn't happen

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

You are an established enough poster to be believed on your own merits but why sugar land? This isn’t the 90s anymore

6. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

What. I don’t sense any sarcasm. Respected poster. Now I believe LeBron was definitely at Kinkaid the other day.

7. justtxyank

If lebron wasn’t at kinkaid there are some people I really respect who have been duped.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Yes. First he enrolled his kids at Brentwood school(?). Then his kids again committed/enrolled at Sierra Canyon(?).

And now he's in Houston checking out schools & enrolling his kids.

Despite all of this, TMZ or any other pictures were nowhere to be found. Just sauces. Multiple sauces. :)

DonKnock and rocketman12 like this.
  9. justtxyank

He’s in Houston for sure right now JR. I can’t confirm the school stories but he’s here

BigMaloe, D-rock and DonKnock like this.
  10. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Bruh come on ..!!! Are you serious..!!!!
    Care to share how you got those info???

11. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

Lol he's not gonna do that

RocketRed84, BigMaloe, D-rock and 2 others like this.
  12. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

13. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Yall Act like Lebron can't be in the city without waiting in line at the Breakfast Klub and walking around the Galleria. Other than that kids tournament he can very well maneuver around this city with planning and non disclosures... all behind black tint and private gates of Private schools and gated communities...

Richie_Rich, DonKnock and ryano2009 like this.
  14. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

LeBron has hired look-a-likes and sent them to all the possible cities to create mass confusion and plausible deniability for each one.

Smart!!!

RocketRed84 and D-rock like this.
  15. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

LeBron can't afford our $1,200/year HOA fees. And their damn pesky warnings. I just got one today.

16. justtxyank

Haha I mean it as no disrespect to Bridgeland which is a nice area! He's just not going to live there. I'm shocked that someone said he was looking in Sugar Land, I mean what is this 1997?

If he was going to live in a burb I would think the Woodlands, if he had some reason to want to live out towards Cypress I would think Towne Lake. But let's be real, why would he live that far from the stadium and from the top private schools? I would think Memorial.

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

Y'all saw LeBron like these girls saw Dwight Howard. :D

[​IMG]

Fullcourt, MGC, RocketRed84 and 15 others like this.
  18. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Or river oaks maybe..??

justtxyank likes this.
  19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Yeah he's not coming out here. Towne Lake has a much higher median but I don't think that makes sense.

If Bridgeland were to happen for any mega-rich person (and, again, it won't) it would just be because it's less than 50% developed so this hypothetical person could buy a ton of land/lots. Of the 4 Bridgeland sections that will eventually exist, only one is (almost) complete: Lakeland Village (has taken over 10 years). Parkland Village is the second section and just started having people move in late last year. Sections 3 and 4 are still just praire, west of 99. I suppose LeBron could have one of those just be LeBronland???

Regardless, with all of this supposed LeBron-spotting, we all know the rules on such claims made on the internet: pics or it didn't happen.

maw7079_2000 and justtxyank like this.
  20. Newlin

Newlin Member

Why Sugar Land? Well, maybe he's going to buy Sugar Land. All of it. LeBron James-The King of Sugar Land.

Or maybe he heard Shaq and Chuck talking about Sugar Land and he thought it was really nice or something.

I have to admit, it's pretty funny to imagine LeBron taking a tour of Sugar Land and asking WTF are we doing out here?

BigMaloe, RocketRed84, D-rock and 3 others like this.